Niall Imagine For Emily

You sighed as you put the last Christmas ornament on the tree. “Finally done, sadly alone.” You frowned before sitting on the couch. You looked at the lit up Christmas tree feeling a little bit a happiness but still sad Niall couldn’t be here to enjoy it.

        Niall is sadly on tour for Christmas and your family has go away, so this year will be your first Christmas alone. You knew that they will be coming back and you might even have a late Christmas but still it wasn’t the same for you.

        You got up from the couch and looking out the window. You watched the snow fall and leave a free layer of snow on the ground. You felt your phone start to buzz in your pocket and you quickly took it out to reveal Niall’s face popped up on the screen.

        You quickly answered it. “Hey Ni.” You said, with a smile. “Hey darlin’ how are you?” He asked and you sighed. “I’m okay.” You said before plopping back down on the couch. “Aww why just ok?” He asked and you played with the hem of your shirt. “You not going to be here for Christmas, so i’m going to be alone.” You mumbled quietly and you herd him sigh. “I know princess and I’m so sorry about that.” He said sadly. “I wish Christmas wishes where real.” You say making your way over to the fireplace. You picked up a snow globe and shaking it lightly. “How do you know that Christmas wishes aren’t real?” He asks and you pouts. “Because if it was real you would be here right now.” You said and your herd the doorbell ring. “One sec Ni.”

        You made your way to the door and you opened it. You looked up to see Niall in front of you will a huge bag in his hand. “Still believe that Christmas wishes aren’t true?” He asked with a huge smile on his face. He quickly put his phone away before you tackled him in a hug. “Not anymore, I missed you so much.” You mumbles into his neck and he pecked your cheek. “I missed you too princess. Now lets get inside before we freeze.” He said and you nodded.

        You both walking into the house and you looked at the bag. “Whats in there?” You asked and he smiled. “Just some extra presents to go under the Christmas tree.” He said walking into the living room. “Wow it’s beautiful in here.” He says while kneeling down as he starts to put the extra presents under the tree. “Ready for the best Christmas ever?” He asked and You nod. “Now that your here, of course.”