Harry- he asked you to marry him.

You get a text from Harry asking you too join him for a walk. When you meet up with Harry he is talking to another girl. A pang of jealousy hits you. You decide to walk over to him.

"So I'll call you sometime okay?" He smiles at the unknown girl.

"Harry?" You ask still a little confused

"Oh hey babe!" He smiles brightly at you.

"Who was that?" You ask

"Oh just an old friend from high school, you ready?" You shrug it off, but your still a little bit worried. The next day you get a strange but dial from Harry.

"We need to hurry!" Your now a little bit more worried that Harry is cheating on you. It would be a shame, because you and Harry have been dating for 3 years as of a couple months ago. The next 4 days go by, and you haven't heard a single word from Harry! The next day he calls you, and asks you to go out to dinner with him. Your unsure of what to think, and are very worried he's going to break up with you.

When you walk into the restaurant he asks you to meet him at, there is a girl sitting on the ground playing the harp. You instantly recognize her as the girl from the park! Your the only person in the restaurant, so you decide to look for Harry. When you reach the back you see an aea covored in rose petals, and Harry sitting patiently at the table. After you order, and eat your meal Harry stands up, and gets down on one knee.

"(Your name here) will you marry me?" He looks really nervous, and you can't help, but thinking how adorable it is that he's so nervous!

"Yes!" You squeal. Harry stands up, and slides a gourgeous ring onto your finger.