He gets jealous- zayn

You were walking around the mall with your boy friend zayn and the boys when a mob of fans came running over, you sighed and went and sat on a seat. You were just playing on your phone when you saw a figure stand in front of you,, you look up and see Justin Beiber.

Justin: whats a pretty girl like you doing here?

You smile.

Me: just waiting for some friends!

Justin looks around there is nobody around exept for the huge mob of fans.

Justin: how come your not over there?

Me: because I'd probibly die! Hhe

You both smile, he holds his hand out for you to grab.

Justin: wanna go get a coffee or something?

You look over and the fans are almost gone.

Me: um...sure... I'll get tell my friends I'll be at starbucks!

You take his hand and stand up, you open your contacts you scroll for zayns number, you dial it and wait.

LOUIS: HELLO?

ME: Louis?

Louis: yesh?

Me: can I talk to zayn?

Louis: um sorry he's a little buzz right now...

Me: ok well when you guys are done over there I'll be at starbucks with Justin, K?

Louis: who? Justin Beiber!?

Just then you heard zayn yell over the phone,

Zayn: what! What is she doing!

Louis: she said she's going to Starbucks with Justin Beiber!

Zayn: what!!

Louis: I'm sorry love but you can't have Liam's ear!

Me: ok well bye?

You hang up and look up to Justin, you smile.

Justin: ready?

Me: sure!

You walk though the mall until you get to Starbucks and you both order a coffee and go to sit down, not even 5 mins after we had sat down one of the waiters had dropped some papers and stuff on the ground just next to you. You bend down and help the waiter not releasing Justin had a very clean view of your ass. You heard him moan as you gave the papers to the man and he thanked you, you turn around to see him sitting in an uncomfortable position.

Me: um... Are you ok?

Justin: oh yeah I'm just Great 👍!!!

Justin stands up.

Justin: um.. I've got to go...

ZAYNS P.O.V:

After herding at Y/N was at starbucks with Justin Beiber I wanted to get out of the mob even more! Soon Paul had helped us all get out, we were walking towards Starbucks.

Louis: zayn calm down he's not going to do anything!

I just kept walking to Starbucks when I saw a mid highted guy with black skinny jeans, a T-Shirt and a snap back on walk down the mall coradoor very uncomferalbley. I looked closer and it the Justin! And he was covering something... A BONER!

Niall: zayn..don't do it!

Niall must have know what I was going to do, but that didn't stop me as just walked past us I hit my shoulder against his REALLY hard. I kept walking until,

Justin: You mind buddy!

I turned around and walked up to him.

Me: actually I do mine especially when you and MY girlfriend are out together!

Justin: I have no fucking idea what your talking about!

Me: than how did you get that?

I said pointing towards his pants.

Justin: hot waitress?

I pushed him against the wall by his color and stared him in the face.

Me: though my girlfriend or even look at her you dead!

Justin: get the fuck off me!

I dropped him and he got up and punched me in the face, but I punched him back.

YOUR P.O.V:

Just ran out of the coffe shop and away, I sighed and sat back down until I got a text from Louis:

'Tommos bum'

Um...better get down here!

I had no idea what he was talking about until the photo of zayn holding Justin against a wall cae though! Oh shit! I got up and ran down the corridor and soon I saw the guys, I ran up to them.

Me: whats happening?

Louis: um..

Niall: you gave him a boner!

Me: who? Zayn?

Harry: no, justin!

Me: oh shit! Be right back.

Just as u said that zayn dropped Justin and they started punching and beating each over.

Liam: oh no!

Harry: what do we do?

I thought and thought until I remember Im friends with seleana and I have her phone number!

Me: I've got it!

I pull out my phone and call seleana.

Seleana the bellareena! ❤

Seleana: Y/N! Hay!

Me: arh.. Hay..

Seleana: whats up?

Me: just wait I'll FaceTime you!

I press FaceTime and soon she came up on the screen.

Seleana: so what's up?

Niall: OMG IS THAT SLEANEA GOMAZ!!

I giggle.

Me: Niall go away! Ok anyway um.. Look!

I flip the screen around and showed Justin and zayn beating the shit out of each other.

Sleana: OMG!

Me: can you help?

Sleana: yeah sure!

Sleana: JUSTIN!! GET THE FUCK OF ZAYN AND GET YOUR ASS HOME RIGHT NOW!

Justin looked up from zayn and furrowed his eye brows.

Justin: fine!

He got up and walked away. I thanks sleana and ran over to zayn I hugged him and kissed him. Get walked to the van and sat down me on his lap since there were no other seats. Everyone started laughing I looked up to zayn why was confused.

Louis: DON'T TOUCH MY GIRLFRIEND!

Niall: DON'T EVEN BREATH THE SAME AIR AS HER!!

I looked up to zayn and smirked.

Me: aww baby were you jealous?

Zayn: no! NEVER EVER!

Me: oh we'll to bad I think being jealous is really hot!

I looked away smirking.

Zayn: ok maybe a little!