You fight with Li over Twitter

You're on Twitter and you read some of the tweets that have been sent to you.

'@y/t/n ur such a whore one sec ur with Niall now ur with Liam. Daaaamn skank!'

'@IhatethatskankY/N I was never with Niall he's my friend and he introduced me to Liam. #Get your facts straight.'

you and this girl fight for awhile and Liam comes behind you and hugs you.

"Whatcha doin?" he asks he reads some of the tweets.

"Just trying to-"

"y/n why are you fighting with one of my fans?" he asks

"Liam I'm trying to tell her the facts because she's saying all this stuff that isn't true."

you explain Liam let's go of you.

"I told you not to fight with them though."

"Babe I'm not saying anything rude to her I'm just explaining to her that Niall and I are just friends."

you try and explain

"But I told you not to say anything back to the ones that try to pick fights. Why can't you listen to me for once?"

he sighs

"That's exactly what I was just thinking and how do you think I'm supposed to react to millions of girls hating me for loving someone. Calling me skank, whore, bitch, ugly, fat, hideous, cunt, and that's not even what hurts the most. What hurts the most is when they say I don't deserve you, that I'm just with you because of the money and the fame, and that you're just with me cause you feel bad! I thought you'd be more understanding."

you say coldly closing your laptop and running past Liam. He tries to grab you but you brushed him off.

"y/n stop. Please." he shouts after you.

You run to your room and slam the door shut, you quickly lock it. You sit on the ground by your bed and cry. You wrap your arms around your legs. There's a knock on the door.

"Y/n open the door please. I'm sorry, I'm stupid and I'm being a hypocrite. Will you forgive me, please?" he explains

"Go away Liam!" you shout.

You climb into bed and wrap the covers around you. The doorknob jiggles a bit. The door squeaks open, dam Key

"y/n?" he asks

"What do you want?" you ask crankily.

"I'm sorry gorgeous." he says softly.

"Great." you say

"Please forgive me? I'm sorry you have every right to defend yourself, and I should defend you as well. I know how it feels to have hurtful things be said to you when the person doesn't even know you." he says as he sits on the edge of the bed.

You look at him brushing your hair out of your face.

"Liam I- I just need to be alone." you stutter

"I never want to leave you alone. I'm afraid that I'll lose you if I allow it." he says as he holds your face and kisses you tenderly.

You pull away from the kiss that gave you goosebumps.

"I forgive you. I'm sorry for being such a brat. I love you so much." you smile

"You shouldn't be apologizing. Thank you for forgiving me, I love you so much more." he whispers

As he lays your head on his chest and whisper/sings Truly, Madly, Deeply.