A Prank Lesson- Louis The Pranker

LOUIS' P.O.V: 

It was Me and Y/N's 3 year anerversity and I am going to prank her! I've hidden cameras all over teh door facing the bed as she sat there on her phone. ok show time! 

I walked up to the bed and sat on the end of it, looking at her with sadness. 

''Hay Lou!'' she said happily, ih this is going to be awesome!

''um..babe I have something to yell you'' I said looking into her eyes. 

''What?'' she said watching me worried. 

''Babe this is going to be the worst thing I have ever told you'' 

''Yeah...'' she breathed out 

''Babe when I was in L.A I meet a stupid girl, I swear I will never do it agian'' I said holding a sad face as she started tearing up, hehe 

''You what?'' She said in shock

''Baby please I really stupid it will never ever ever happen ever agian please forgive me'' I said as she pulled her legs up to her chest and cried into her legs, heheh this is going great. 

''We-e were going to have a Family'' she chocked out. 

''Babe I don't know what to say..'' I mentily Smirked, She cried more. 

''I cheated on you'' She said, wait! what! I was only joking! is she for real!?

''YOu what!!?'' I said angerly 

''I cheated on you'' she repieded 

''your lying i know you are...Why Y/N!?'' I said getting up pacing the room she just kept crying. I went over to the bed getting on it. 

''With WHO!?'' I said no reply ''Who?'' I said agian, 

''I PRANKED YOU I SAW YOU PUT UP THE CAMERAS YOU IDIOT!'' she laughed jumping up from her spot jumping on the bed, I sighed. 

''you better have been joking'' I laughed pulling her back down to the bed before getting on her and Kissing her every where. 

''I love you'' She said 

''I love you too'' I smirked 

DA END. 

Hay guys! sorry for not updating :( ANyway any requests!?! 

OHHHHH you should see the cover I made for a friend its called 'I don't bite' a one direction vampire fanfic it has a girl with red hair and you found it :) anyway! love ya guys P.S I added a few new chppys to 'The girl behidn the flash mob' :) 

ok bye, 

Love, 

Vote, 

Comment, 

Zayn's no pedophile, 

Superman Louis,

Niall and his guitar,

The kazoo and Harr,

Liam won't go near another spoon,

There were women in Sweden Who wouldn't put their shirts down, 

<3 Brittany