School project partner- Him

Zayn"So, Y/N, you’ll pair with Zayn" your eyes darted to the back of the class as the teacher spoke, focusing on the quite boy of the last row. His eyes were already on you when you looked and a smug smile was on his lips. Zayn was usually quiet and reserved and you didn’t really talk to him often, but he had his reputation - always skipping classes and smoking on the parking lot, a sort of bad boy aura was the one he had. His eyebrows raised and you came back to reality, realizing you’d been staring, a dark blush covered your cheeks as you looked away quickly.

Harry: You held your books to your chest as you rang the bell of Harry’s house; you had a History project to do with him and he’d suggested his place to meet up at. Harry was that kind of guy everybody knew at school, the one with the girls around and the one that always was invited to the frat parties. The door was opened and you could not hold your eyes as you realized he was shirtless - the smooth skin of his chest only interrupted by his abs “Oh, Y/N, I totally forgot you were coming over” Harry spoke with a smile on his face, clearly not embarrassed - as if he had to be - “I’m sorry but come in” he said, inviting you in.

Liam: your name was called and you turned to see Liam, your partner in the Science project, jogging to reach you “I just thought it would be better if we already arranged some time to meet up to finish this? I reckon it won’t take long” he explained with a soft smile on his face, his eyes looking right back at yours “So, is ok if I go to your place? You can come to mine of you wanted” you nodded with a soft chuckle “It’s ok, I can go to yours,” you spoke “I just hope it doesn’t take very long, I’ll die of boredom” Liam laughed lightly “I have a set of movies if you get bored, so I’ll save you” he said, winking at you before waving goodbye.  

Louis: You’ve groaned at your partner assigned - Louis Tomlinson. He was of those of never taking anything seriously, being careless of his studies and always messing around; but this project was half of your qualifications for the end of the semester, so you did care about it “This will be so boring, lucky I get to have you as my partner Y/N, at least I’ll have something to look at” Louis spoke as he approached you in the corridor, his smile wide and his eyes glistening “Well, I can assure I am going to have a hard time with it, so I hope you’ll help a bit Louis” he smiled at your words, his hand rested on your shoulder, giving you a light shake “Relax gorgeous, you’d never have a hard time with me, just wait and see” he reassured you with confident eyes “But I can’t assure other things won’t be hard” he commented only for you to hear with a smug smile. 

Niall: he sighed as he dropped his pen to the floor “I am so fucking bored, I hate this so much” Niall said, resting his forehead on the opened book on the table “Niall you need higher marks, try to focus on it” you spoke, trying to patient with him “I just am not motivated and that does not help” he spoke, words muffled against the pages. It was the fifth time of him complaining and you just gave in “Ok, if you finish this, I’ll give you a treat, a price” his head lifted from the book and a smile was on his lips - just like kid, but his smile wasn’t that innocent. “Whatever I’d want?” you breathed in deeply just nodding, trying to focus on the words written on your book “Yes, whatever” Niall was serious when he said “I reckon maybe a kiss or two will do” you rolled your eyes at him “Yeah, and who is gonna kiss you Horan?” he smiled, lifting one of his eyebrows “You, of course” the comment making you advert your attention to him quickly.