Chapter 14

It had been two months since I had last seen Taylor, four months since our "breakup". I was slowly but surely getting over him. 

Joe and I had decided to take it pretty slow and just be friends for a little. I was living the single life and hated it. 

I missed Taylor but I wouldn't admit it, not even to myself. 

Even Selena was happy, she was dating my brother, Austin. 

I mostly went out with Abigail, Claire and Joe now, Joe had actually become a good friend, but I still had feelings for him.

Maybe it was time to call Taylor. He might have cooled off since it had been four months. I ran to the phone to call the boy whose heart I broke months ago.

****************

Taylor thought about her everyday. 

Taylor Alison Swift. 

He had heard from Selena that she and Joe had decided not to date yet. They were just friends, but it was more than he was to her. He had tried to get over Taylor but it hadn't worked very well. 

However, one of his friends had decided to set him up with a girl named Lily that night and hopefully it would work out.

"Lily?" Taylor looked at the beautiful brunette. She was shorter than Swift and had brown eyes with thick eyebrows. 

She smiled, "Hi! You must be Taylor! I'm Lily Collins." 

He sat down at the table, "I'm Taylor Lautner."

Lily and Taylor talked for hours after dinner. She was a great girl and for the first time in four months, he forgot about Taylor.

Then the phone rang.

"This is Lautner." 

"Hi Taylor, it's me."