Chapter 34

"Let's run away together."

"Let's!"

I bought a wedding dress and we went to the courthouse. "We want to get married right away."

The clerk raised his eyebrow but gave us the papers. "Sign these and a judge will be with you right away."

I put down my signature and kissed Taylor, "I love you, Mr. Lautner."

He smiled at me with that beautiful look, "And I love you, soon to be Mrs. Lautner."

The judge took our papers and married us without questions. "Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Taylor and Taylor Lautner!"

Taylor and I drove back to his house where we drank and celebrated our new life as a married couple.

I knew that I would love him forever and always. Because even with this ruthless game of love and life, he was my soulmate.

"I love you Tay."

"I love you too Taybear."

---------------------------------------------

A/N this is the last chapter of Love is A Ruthless Game :( I have had so much fun writing this and reading all your awesome comments!!

swiftner13- you have been here since the beginning and I love reading your comments because they just make my day :) thank you for being such an awesome reader!!

speaknow_enchanted- thank you so much for the AMAZING cover and all of the support and nice comments!! It means so much :)

Taylorscissors- thank you so much for all your amazing comments!! You are so awesome!!

Thirteenfandoms/blackstarswift-you are freaking awesome k? I love that you commented on my Instagram :D