Chapter 18

Taylor and I finally said goodbye, after making plans to go out for dinner the next day. I went home to figure out how to break the news.

After Taylor's revelation that my own mother wrote the letter that broke Taylor and I up, I moved back out on my own. Honestly, I couldn't even look at my mom without seeing that letter. So I lived by myself close to Selena's house.

 I stared at my phone, Joe's details stared back.

I called him.

"Joe?"

"Hey Tay! What's up, babe?"

"Um, can we meet at Starbucks? I need to tell you something and it needs to be in person."

I could practically hear his nervousness

"Okay, sure. See you in an hour."

"Great, bye."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joe was very nervous about meeting Taylor for coffee. 

Was this their first date after four months of waiting? Would they finally be a couple again? 

Joe wanted to prove to Taylor that he could be that guy. The guy she went to when she was upset, the guy she told everything to, the guy she trusted with anything and everything, the man she loved. 

He would do anything for Taylor. He loved Taylor Alison Swift with all his heart, and he wanted her to be his forever. Joe wanted to spend every last second telling her how beautiful she was, and how much he loved her. 

Joe Jonas wanted to stand up at the altar and say "I do." He loved her, and hoped she would forgive him for every last horrible thing he had done to her.

Joe went to that coffee shop with hopes of finally having Taylor as his girlfriend.

------------------------------------------

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. FOLLOW.