Chapter 25

Joe had been hiding out at Taylor's house for a whole month without her knowledge. It was genius really, she would be too worried about her wuss of a boyfriend to notice je was living in her own home. It had been Andrea's plan.

"Andrea? It's Joe, I need help."

"Joe! I've missed you! How are things with Taylor? Are you two back together?"

"I wish. I know now that I have no chance with her. Lautner is back and they're together."

"I will not let that happen. You are her soulmate, even if she doesn't realize it. So what do you need?"

"A place to stay. I was pretty pissed when I found out since I had just proposed. Obviously she said no and so I fucking went to see that little pussy Lautner and beat the living shit out of him. I stabbed him. I'm really scared, Andrea, what if I'm sent to jail? Taylor could really do damage to me."

"I know. Here's what we'll do, you can stay at Taylor's house. Scott told me she's basically living at the hospital right now. Just stay at her place out of sight until this all blows over."

"Thanks Andrea. I owe you big time."

"It's nothing."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up the next morning, it all came back to me.

Everything.

--------------------------------------------