Chapter 27

Finally.

Joe was in jail.

Taylor and I could be happy, that is if he remembered who I was.

The officer in charge walked up to me, "Miss, we're gonna need you to fill out a witness report down at the station. Also, if possible, we'll need your boyfriend's statement within the week."

"Of course. I'll have to check with the doctor to see if Taylor will be able to by then."

"Thank you for your cooperation Miss." The officer walked away with Joe, who was handcuffed and stone faced.

There, walking away was my past. The only echo of what had happened other than my mind's own memories.

Loving Joe was like an unpredictable firestorm. Beautiful but dangerous and terrifying.

Taylor was so much different, so much more gentle and loving.

Crap! I needed to get back to the hospital!

I fumbled with my keys before hopping in my red Maserati and speeding off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor was bored.

All that hewanted was to leave and watch TV at home, hopefully with his arm around his beautiful girlfriend's shoulders.

"Taylor! Oh wait, um do you remember yet?"

Finally. We are finally together.

"I remember everything, beautiful. Every moment of this ruthless, gorgeous love affair. Trust me, I remember. So where have you been?" The joy on Taylor's face filled him to the brim with love. All he  wanted to kiss her, like he had kissed her in the parking lot. 

"I went home to get some pictures to help you remember. When I was there, I found my mother. She's been helping Joe this whole time! He was staying at my house! I called the police, he's in jail now. We just have to give our statements and fill out some report or something and he'll be in there for a very long time."

"Good. That bastard had it coming since the night I first met you. I'm so glad you're a part of my life. I love you so much Tay." 

Taylor leaned down, pushing her soft, warm lips to his in a deep kiss. A kiss that had been a month in coming. He finally broke away after a few minutes.

"I love you more."

---------------------------------------------

  A/N so speaknow_enchanted made an AHMAZING cover for me and I LOVEEEEEE IT SO MUCH AND YOU SHOULD GO FOLLOW HER ON INSTAGRAM SAME USERNAME