Epilogue

Ten years later

My life was amazing.

After marrying Taylor ten years ago, I had been blissfully happy. We had two children, Aidan and Emily, who were just as wonderful as their dad. 

As for Selena, she had married my brother a few months after Taylor and I's elopement. They were happy with their three kids who loved hanging out with their cousins.

At the moment I was preparing for our anniversary when I decided to get Taylor's favorite champagne for our.. private party.

I was walking in the grocery store trying to find Taylor's favorite champagne for our ten year anniversary when I heard a familiar voice.

"Taylor?"

I stiffened at the sight of the man who had caused my husband and I so much trouble. "What are you doing here, Joe?"

"Just getting groceries for my fiancé and I's year anniversary dinner."

I was shocked to hear that Joe, of all people, was engaged! "You're engaged?!"

He ran his fingers over his buzzed head, "Yes, I got out of prison five years ago and really rethought my life. I moved to New York City and met a whole new group of people! Three years ago I met an actress named Camila Belle and a year ago we started dating. I proposed to her about a week ago and I'm happier than I've ever been!"

"I'm very excited for you, Joe. Now, I need to leave."

He smiled at me, "Wait, tell me how your life is."

"Amazing. I married Taylor ten years ago today and we have two kids, Aidan and Emily."

"Well I am so happy for you two! And Taylor, I am so sorry for what I've done. I know this is uncomfortable. I promise I'll leave you alone." 

"Thank you." 

It was over.

The ruthless game was over and I was happy.