Chapter 32

It was like an amazing dream.

But real.

The limo drove us to the restaurant, one of the most high end in LA. Taylor held my hand through the ride, and I could tell he was nervous about something.

"Are you okay, babe?"

He smiled genuinely, "I haven't been better."

"Thank you for all of this. You really shouldn't have, but I'm glad you did."

"Anything for you, Tay."

"I love you."

"I love you more."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor was so nervous but so excited when they pulled up to the restaurant. He jumped out and opened the door for his beautiful girlfriend. "We have the table by the window."

He kissed her and they walked up to the maitre'd. "Reservation for Lautner, party of two."

"Ah yes, this way."

They arrived at the table and sat down, ordering drinks.

When the meal was over, he cleared his throat nervously.

It was time.

"Taylor, we have been through so much. Joe, my injuries, cheating, four months of separation. In all of this, my love for you has never wavered. I love you so much and for 10 months since I first met you, I knew and still know that you are the one."

He got to one knee, and pulled out the ring from his jacket pocket. "What I'm trying to say is, Taylor Alison Swift, will you marry me?"

------------------------------------------