Jim Morrison #2

Imagine your boyfriend Jim throwing rocks at your window late one night to wake you up

Imagine your boyfriend Jim throwing rocks at your window late one night to wake you up. You rolled out of bed with a groan, not even bothering to check the time, you already knew it was some ungodly hour. You pulled back the curtains and looked down to see Jim. He gave you a big smile and motioned for you to open the window. You unlatched it, pulled it up and stuck you're head out.

"Jim, can I ask why you've woken me up this time?" You said, holding back a smile.

"Don't sass me, just get down here already," he said with a laugh.

You climbed out the window, which wasn't too high up, and jumped to the ground. Jim caught you and helped stabilized you when you lost your balance a bit.

"You look pretty today," he said as he studied your pajamas, which
happened to be a tank top and shorts with messy hair to go with it.

"Shut up," you said, earning a laugh from him.

"Hey," he said, tugging you into him, "I meant it."

He pressed his lips hard to yours to give you a quick, sloppy kiss. He pulled away, leaving you a bit breathless, but definitely more awake.

"Come on, I wanna show you something," he said, grabbing your hand and pulling you along with him.

Soon enough you were running through the woods. If it were anyone else you would have been concerned, but with Jim, this was no surprise.

"So where are we going this time?" You asked as you struggled to keep up with him and his quick pace.

"It's a secret," he said, turning back to you with a sly smile.

"That's not creepy at all," you laughed.

"You'll love it, trust me."

Very soon you came to a clearing where you could see every star in the sky above a little pond he had found.
You let out a little gasp and he smiled proudly.

"What'd I tell ya?"

"Okay, yes you were right. I love it."

You said, still taking it all in.

"That's not even all," he said, pulling you towards a tree with what looked like a treehouse at the top.

"Oh please tell me we are not-"

He stopped turned around and put his finger to your lips.

"Shh," he said, smiling when he heard you groan, "don't you trust me?"

You rolled your eyes and motioned for him to keep walking. Soon enough you were climbing the ladder to the little house in the tree. Once you made it to the top, you found it was actually quite clean. There were a few blankets layered on top of each other and pillows lying on the ground. It was very cozy and the view was breathtaking.

"Still wanna go home and go back to sleep?" Jim asked as he lit a cigarette.

"No," you said happily as you looked around.

You rested your head on his shoulder and enjoyed the silence. He grabbed one of the blankets and wrapped it around you and then placed his around around your waist, pulling you closer to him. You sighed, content in this little place with him.

"You know what," he began, tossing his cigarette in the back of the treehouse, "let's get married."

Your eyes widened a bit and your head shot up to look at him.

"Wait, you want-what?"

He nodded, "Yeah, I wanna marry you."

"Me?"

"No the tree. Yes you," he said, reaching his hand out to stroke your cheek, "I love you."

His eyes were studying you intently as a soft smile played on his lips. You crawled over and kissed him. His hands cupped your face as he fell into sync with you.

"Love you too," you said in between kisses.

"So is that a yes?" He said back.

"Mmhm," you kept kissing him, slowly pushing him down on the floor and placing yourself on top of him.

His hands snaked around your waist and held your body tight to his, making you let out a soft moan.

You spent the rest of the night in the treehouse enjoying every second you got to spend in your fiancé's arms.

Comment who you want for the next imagine🙏🏻