Pete Townshend #2

Imagine Pete excitedly waiting for you  to get home so he could play the song he had just written for you

Imagine Pete excitedly waiting for you to get home so he could play the song he had just written for you. He tried sitting patiently on the couch, but he couldn't sit still. He grabbed his guitar and played it over and over again, wishing time would go by sooner and you'd walk through the door. But he waited, practicing away and adding new parts, improving it each time he repeated it. He had done so well in distracting himself that he hadn't heard you slip in. You walked softly to the door of the back room where he was, smiling when you heard his voice mingled with the guitar chords he played. You slowly pushed open the door, smiling when you saw him giving all his attention to his guitar, strumming away like his life depended on it. The door creaked and to your dismay, made him stop.

"You're here!" He said as he jumped up and went to grab you to pull you completely into the room.

"I need you to listen to this," he said, excitedly picking up his guitar again.

He began to play flawlessly, the song he'd just written. You shook your head in amazement at him. When he finished, you were silent. He looked back up at you, nervously awaiting approval.

"S-so what do'ya think?" He said, as he fidgeted where he stood.

You got up and went over to grab his face and place a kiss on his lips. That was all the approval he needed. He removed his guitar, barely removing his lips from yours as he did so, and then wrapped you in a loving embrace. He sighed contentedly as you led him to the couch, letting him collapse on top of you.

"Pete, you really are amazing, you know," you breathed as he placed light kissed all down your neck.

He lifted his head only for a second, revealing a smirk as he said, "I know," with a wink.

You groaned and tried to hold back a laugh as he resumed kissing you all over.