Keith Moon #1

For DaisyMoon1 💓

Imagine Keith calling you in the middle of the night while he was on tour. The phone began to ring and he anxiously awaited an answer. He tapped his foot on the ground and bit his lip while he waited impatiently. The line went quiet for a moment and then he began to hear the sound of movement on the other line.

"Hello?" You said in a sleepy voice.

Keith's face lit up when he heard you, "Hello love," he said softly.

"Keith?" You asked, becoming a bit more awake when you realized it was him.

You glanced at the clock and saw it was nearly 3am.

"Yeah it's me, sorry if I woke you, I know it's a little late, but I needed to hear your voice," you heard him say.

You sat up a little more and rubbed your eyes, "It's more than a little late, but it's okay, I miss you," you said with a small smile as you heard him giggle.

"You have no idea how much I miss you," he said, "I want you to be here."

You laughed, "Yeah, I wanna be there too."

Keith's eyes widened a bit and he sat up a little taller in his seat, "Hey, you know what?"

"What?" You said, recognizing that tone of voice he got when he came up with an idea.

"Why don't you fly up?"

"Right now?" You asked, looking at the clock again.

"Yeah, why the hell not! I mean, it's late- or early I suppose, but there's bound to be a flight here! What do you say?"

You pressed your lips into a flat line as you thought. Keith was always taking risks and you admired that about him so why the hell not? you thought.

"Okay."

"Really?" He said excitedly.

"Yeah, I'm finding the courage to get out of bed now, wait for me at the airport."

"I love you so much," you heard him say in a happy voice.

You let out a laugh, "and I clearly love you."

He let out a laugh and said goodbye.

You questioned your own sanity as you arrived at the airport at 4am, purchased your ticket, and boarded the plane to L.A. where Keith was staying. A few hours later you hopped off the plane and looked around for that familiar face. You couldn't see him anywhere and you'd begun to think you'd dreamed the whole conversation when someone grabbed you from behind.

"You actually did it!" Keith said as he placed kisses all over your neck.

You turned around to see him smiling like crazy and you threw your arms around him.

"Did you doubt me?" You asked as he spun you around.

"Not for a second," he said as he squeezed you a little tighter before he set you down, "now, let's go have some fun!"

He grabbed your face in his hands and placed a sloppy kiss to your lips before he took your hand and ran off with you to go rip up a hotel room in the city of L.A.

Go check out my other book "Keith Moon Imagines" for tons of other little stories like these!