The Rolling Stones Preferences

How You Met
Some Rolling Stones for mistinthemirror 😘

Keith -  "'Scuse me miss," you heard a voice say shyly behind you

Keith - "'Scuse me miss," you heard a voice say shyly behind you.
You turned around to see a man with dark hair, pretty brown eyes and a sweet smile leaning on the counter looking back at you.
"Yes?" You said, feeling a little shy yourself as his eyes glimmered up at you.
"I was wondering, could you tell me where the jazz club is? I can't seem to find it," he said while his eyes subtly looked you up and down.
"Oh, Ealing Jazz Club?"
He nodded, "That's the one."
"It's just down the street on the left," you said, pointing out the door as you spoke, "are you here to see that new band perform?"
He chuckled, "Actually, I'm in the band. Guitarist," he said proudly.
"Oh you're a musician!" You said with a smile.
He nodded happily, "I am," he said, smirking before he continued, "we've got a gig in the next couple of hours, and I got a bit distracted when I saw you in here."
You blushed and looked down to hide it, "So you knew where the club was?"
His shrugged, "Maybe," he said with a wink before he backed away from the counter and headed for the door.
He stopped at the door frame and twirled back to look at you, "When does your shift here end?"
"Ten minutes," you said happily.
"Would you like to come with me? Meet the rest of the band and get to know each other a little better?"
You felt so excited you could hardly keep it in, "I'd like that a lot," you said with a smile.
"Brilliant," he said, his eyes swooping over you again as an intrigued smirk grew on his lips, "Oh, by the way, I'm Keith."
"(Y/n)," you replied.
He chuckled, "Lovely name for a lovely girl."

Mick - "I think she likes me," Mick said to Keith as he smiled over at you from across the crowded room

"You think everyone likes you," Keith said as he rolled his eyes with a laugh.
"Well," Mick said with a smirk before he took a swig of his brandy, "most people do."
Keith looked over at you to see you blushing and sure enough, looking in Mick's direction, "She is awfully smiley," he said.
Mick smirked as he set his drink down on the table and fixed his shirt, "Precisely, I think she likes me," he said as he winked at Keith.
Keith rolled his eyes again and watched his friend walk over to you.
"You've got a lovely smile, you know that," he said as he approached you, "too lovely to pass up."
You brushed your hair behind your ear as his eyes studied you and that confident smirk played on his lips, "Yours isn't too bad either," you teased.
He let out an amused laugh, "I'm Mick," he said as he held out his hand to you.
"(Y/n)," you said back with a smile as you shook his hand.
"Well, it is quite the pleasure to meet you, love," he said as he pulled out the chair next to you and sat down.
You laughed as he rested his chin in his hands and looked up at you curiously, "So," he said as he watched you blush, "tell me about yourself, beautiful."