Jim Morrison #3

I can't stop listening to Riders On The Storm on repeat. 🌚
QOTD, what's your favorite song by the Doors?

Imagine taking a late night drive with Jim. You both had been dating for a little bit and it was most definitely the best time of your life whenever you were with him. The headlights gave little light to the dark road that stretched ahead to nowhere. Jim held your hand in his, gently rubbing his thumb over your knuckles, making butterflies flutter in your stomach. You looked over at him, smiling to yourself as you admired his features; his dark curly hair, his sharp jawline and the little smile that played on his lips as he watched the rain start to fall on the windshield. He glanced over at you, letting out a little laugh when he caught you staring.

"Enjoying the view?" He asked with a smirk.

You blushed, "Maybe."

He looked over again with mock shock, "Maybe?"

You laughed, "Shut up, Jim," and he squeezed your hand a little tighter.

"Make me," he said with a wink.

"Is that a challenge?"

He slowly pushed down on the breaks as he pulled the car over, "Only if you want it to be, baby."

He stopped the car and looked over at you with dark eyes, catching his bottom lip between his teeth as he watched you smile. You unbuckled yourself and moved across the car so you could straddle him where he sat. You pressed your lips to his, making him let out a contented sigh. You ran your fingers through his already messy hair, enjoying how soft it was to touch. He rested his hands on your waist, softly moving down them, leaving chills where as he did so. You felt so content with him like you'd never felt with anyone else. There was something so cool yet strange about him, but you felt yourself falling deeper and deeper each time he looked at you. You moved your hands through his hair then back to cup his face while you tugged at his bottom lip, earning a quiet moan from him. You smiled as you continued to move your lips against his. You barely even noticed that it had started to pour outside, filling the car with the sound of heavy rain.

He broke away, his eyes looking up into yours and then gazing all over your face. They had a dazed, adoring glimmer in them as he studied you. A smile slowly began to spread across his face as he watched you start to blush.
He reached his hand up to brush the back of it across your red cheek, keeping his eyes on yours the whole while.

"(Y/n)," he whispered as he watched you.

"Yes Jim?" You whispered back, feeling nervous excitement bubbling up inside you.

"Do you want to know something interesting?" He asked in that low soothing voice of his while he continued to slowly stroke your cheek.

You nodded in response, feeling your heartbeat fluttering faster in your chest.

"I'm in love with you."

He watched your expression melt as you moved in quickly to press your lips hard to his again. He smiled into it as he snaked his arms around you and squeezed you tightly to him.

"I'm guessing that means you love me to?" He asked in a smart tone in between kisses, making you giggle.

"Correct," you said happily, not waning to leave his lips for a second.

He let out a low laugh and nibbled at your bottom lip, sending a shiver down your spine in reaction to it. The storm  continued throughout the night and so did the two of you, not wanting to leave the quiet comfort of his car and each other.