Roger Daltrey #9

NSFW request for Bowie_trash

"Damn," you heard Roger say under his breath from his spot on your bed.

You turned around and gave him a cheeky smile before you returned to brushing your hair. He shook his head and bit his lip as he studied you. His eyes moved up your body until he met your eyes in the mirror.

"See something you like?" You teased.

He sat up and made his way over to you, making you blush when you felt his arms snake their way around your waist. You closed your eyes when you felt his lips press against your neck. He held you tightly to him, pressing against you as he nibbled at your bare skin. He heard the little moans you couldn't help but let out and he smiled against you.

"I love it when you do that," he breathed into your ear as he left kisses over it, "all those little noises you make. They drive me crazy."

"Hmm," you responded, distracted by his touch.

He let his hand find yours and he turned you around and laid you down on the bed. He crawled on top of you, meeting your lips with his as he pressed his body onto yours. The already bare skin of his chest was so warm against you and his heart raced as you tangled your fingers in his hair. His lips left soft heated kisses on your lips, making it more difficult to keep your breathing steady. He lifted his head and smirked at your breathless expression and messy hair. You blushed under his gaze as he slowly moved downward, making excitement build in the pit of your stomach. His eyes watched yours as he played with the hem of your dress, making your heart race with anticipation. He slowly slid his hand up your thigh, and right next to your panty line. You felt his fingers find their way underneath them. His lips curved into a smile when he discovered how wet you already were as his fingers stroked you, and he watched your eyes flutter shut. You bit your lip as you felt him lift your dress up and quickly slide your underwear off. You opened your eyes again when you felt him kiss your inner thigh, getting closer and closer to where you wanted him to be. It wasn't long before his mouth met your sweet spot, his tongue sliding over your clit hungrily. Your mouth opened and you fell back onto the bed, your back arching up in response to the flicks of his tongue. He knew exactly what to do and he loved to see you lose control underneath him. He let out a moan as you tugged his blonde curls and the vibrations from his voice sent a wave of pleasure coursing through you. You pressed your hips against him harder, allowing his whole mouth to cover you now. His tongue swirled in fast circles over you and you felt your body tense as you focused on each little sensation building and building the longer he continued. You felt his fingers at your entrance, and you gasped when he slid two of them inside you. They were in almost perfect sync with his tongue and when he curved them upwards inside you, you almost couldn't hold on any longer. He felt you start to shake and he held you firmly in place when you reached your climax. He smirked as your hands clenched at the white sheets underneath you for some sort of support as he continued moving his tongue over you until you went limp under him. You breathing was uneven as you laid there. He pushed himself up and smiled when he saw the satisfied look on your face. He kissed up your stomach and up your neck until he found your cheek and he left a gentle kiss there which made you giggle.

You rolled over on your side to face him where he lay next to you. You shook your head and he chuckled, "What is it?"

"You're way too good at that."