The Clash Preferences - How He Makes You Feel Special

Paul - He's Tough, But He's A Big Teddy Bear Around You

You smiled as you watched your boyfriend tug on his cigarette with that stoic look on his face

You smiled as you watched your boyfriend tug on his cigarette with that stoic look on his face. He always came across so cool, and you loved that about him, but it was moments like this next one that you lived for.

He turned to you, his eyes softening at just the sight of your little smirk. He paused, subtly biting his lip as he watched you. Joe smirked and elbowed Mick who chuckled, causing Paul to break his concentration.

"Oh come off it," he laughed as they playfully punched his shoulder.

He put out his cigarette, that cool demeanor returning for a brief moment, "Give me a minute," he said before he strolled over to you.

You raised your eyebrows and gave him a little smirk, which made him laugh.

"Come here," he said with a smile as he wrapped his arms around you and pressed a kiss to your lips.

You melted in his embrace, which was so gentle and warm, nothing the average person would expect from an outside glance. This was the side you lived for, and you sighed at the sweetness of his kiss.

He pulled away, his eyes wandering over your face, enjoying the satisfied look he left in your eyes, "It is absolutely too difficult to focus with you standing here looking so damn pretty."

Mick - The Little Things He Does To Impress You

"Mick!" You called as you entered his house.

You looked around the front room, confused when you didn't see him, but then you heard the sound of a guitar. You smiled as you tiptoed down the hallway to his music room to find the door was cracked open just enough for you to see him. He was sitting crisscrossed on the floor with an acoustic in hand. He strummed a simple song and sang quietly. You blushed as you heard the words to "I Want To Hold Your Hand" by the Beatles. He came to the end of the song and nodded to himself.