Roger Waters #2

NSFW NSFW NSFW
Request for @pay_15

Also, this is my first time writing smut so I'm not sure how good it is, sooo haha😅

Imagine being at a birthday party for David with your boyfriend Roger. The two of you milled around talking to friends and drinking for a good majority of the party. You were quite tipsy and decided to go out on the balcony for some air. A few moments later Roger came out and joined you.

"There you are," he said slipping an arm around your waist and pulling you closer to him to kiss on your ear, "I was wondering where you'd run off to."

You smiled at his soft voice in your ear and his breath on your neck as he nuzzled you.

"Just wanted to escape for a bit, that's all."

A sly expression began to form on Roger's face before he spoke, "That can be arranged."

You turned your head to look at him, his eyes grazing your lips coolly while he gave you that bright smile of his. You gave him a confused look and he let out a laugh.

"Follow me," he whispered as he grabbed your hand, pulling you through the house, down the stairs and out the back door.

He pulled you towards his car and opened he door for you, "M'lady," he teased and bowed as you entered the car.

You rolled your eyes with a smile as you watched him skip around to the driver's side.

"Should we have said goodbye before we left?" You asked as he began to drive off.

"We'll be back in a bit, or at least I think we will."

He drove the two of you out into the woods until he came to a clearing that ended with some sort of a cliff with a beautiful view of the forest and city below.

"Oh my god," you whispered, taking in the sight of it, "Roger, this is beautiful."

He turned the radio on, which started to play "Young Lust" off his new album, unbuckled himself and hopped in the spacious back seat of his car, "I thought you'd like it." He said with a smirk.

You let out a laugh and shook your head.

"I really do, it absolutely gorgeous."

"No you," he said, throwing you a wink.

You rolled your eyes playfully, "shut up."

"Make me."

You looked at him, your jaw dropping slightly as you tried to hide the blush and smile he had created on your face. He stared back at you, biting his lip as his eyes wandered over you.

"You know," he began as he leaned forward towards the passenger seat where you sat, his voice smooth and yet a little husky, "you look absolutely stunning in that dress."

His eyes were slowly moving up your body now and you felt butterflies swarm your stomach.

"But if you don't mind, I think you'd look absolutely stunning with it off as well."

A shy smile tugged at your lips as he moved his hand towards yours and pulled you into the backseat with him. He laid you down on the seat and kissed you. His lips were smooth against yours, making you let out a satisfied sigh as your arms draped around his shoulders. He began to kiss down your jaw, neck and chest, leaving goosebumps with each soft kiss. His hands slowly caressed down your body, reaching for the bottom of your dress. He looked up at you, his eyes asking for permission, which you gladly granted, before he pulled the dress over your head and tossed it behind him. He looked back to you, his eyes widening slightly as he studied your body with pleasure written all over his face.

"God," he breathed as he placed his hand on your chest and let it run down your torso, "I was right, you do look even more stunning without that dress."

You laughed as you gazed up at him, absolutely adoring the expression you had given him.

He leaned down and placed a kiss on your stomach and continued to go downward. You watched him with nervous excitement building up inside you. His eyes looked up to meet yours just before his head rested between your legs. He smiled when he noticed your breathing had quickened and placed a light, teasing kiss on your clit. He watched you give him a pleading look.

"Roger," you breathed, "must you always be such a tease?"

He raised his eyebrows slyly and pressed his lips down on you. Your head fell backwards as his tongue slowly moved up and down over your sweet spot slowly, driving you absolutely insane. You let out a soft moan and he returned it with a satisfied laugh, his hot breath in between your thighs adding to your pleasure. Your hands reached down to run through his hair as his hands gripped your thighs tightly. You were a mess now and he loved it. You felt the tension in the pit of your stomach building with every touch.

"Roger," you panted, just before you felt all of the tension release.

You moved your hips upwards as your body shook and his hands moved to hold you up as you let out a moan, feeling your body become limp at this point. He lifted his head and smiled proudly as he watched you collapse back onto the seat. He lowered himself to lay on top of you, his nose gently touching yours as he pressed a soft kiss to your lips.

"Shall we go back to the party now?" He whispered.

You laughed and shook your head, "I don't think I'll be able to function properly for the rest of the night, thanks to you."

He smirked and gave you a wink, "You're welcome, love."

A/N
Keep leaving your requests!