Johnny Rotten #1 Pt. 2

As promised NSFW Part 2 😉

His lips moved so mesmerizingly fast yet so smooth on yours that you felt as though you were melting and clinging to him was life or death. He tangled his hands in your hair, only making you crave more with every gentle tug you felt, and he knew it too. You both toppled onto the couch, refusing to leave each other's lips for even half of a second. Your hands clasped the neck of his shirt and pulled as if his body wasn't already close enough to yours. You grazed his bottom lip with your teeth, which made him more desperate for you than he thought possible. He let his hand slide down to the hem of your dress, feeling the warm, bare skin of your leg that fit perfectly in his palm.  His head spun and his grip tightened on your thigh as your tongue glided strategically over his, making him moan. He broke away, panting as he looked down at you while you attempted to pull him back onto your lips.

"If we keep going like this, it's going to be quite the challenge to control myself," he said in a low, husky voice.

You successfully yanked him to where he was only inches from your lips again, "Then keep going," you breathed.

You watched his pupils dilate as your command met his ears and you reveled in the pure, uninhibited bliss in his eyes. His lips met yours again and your hands traveled down to his belt without hesitation. You felt his heart racing against yours as you took your time with his belt, the button and finally his zipper, all the while focusing your attention on his bottom lip as well. He felt your hand glide over his erection, making his breath falter as you started to stroke him.

"Fuck," he breathed when he broke the kiss and leaned his forehead on yours to focus on the smooth movements of your hand.

A smile pulled at the edges of your lips as his breath became uneven.

"Do you like that?" You whispered.

His eyes met yours with pure lust now, "You have no idea," he said in such a voice that raised goosebumps on your skin.

He lifted up your dress with his hand, revealing the pink lace panties you were wearing with a smile and a flash of those mischievous eyes.

"These are lovely," he teased, "but we won't be needing them, will we?"

He slid his body down a bit and carefully took the edge in his teeth so he could slide them down your legs. His hand followed and he lifted up your leg to get them off. He watched your chest rise and fall with anticipation as he tossed them across the room and then he lowered his head. His hot breath fell on your bare skin, already making your eyes roll back without even touching you. He placed teasing kisses just above where you wanted him to be, but the way your body jumped ever so slightly made him smirk. He got closer and closer with each soft kiss until finally his tongue glided over and around your clit, making you arch in his grip. You felt him moan and his vibrations made you reach down and tangle your fingers in his hair, pressing him down on you even more. Although he'd never been with you like this before, he knew exactly how to work you. He flicked his tongue over you with such precision you already felt like you would go over the edge any second. He paid close attention to how your body started to tense and slowly kissed back up again, over your stomach, breast and neck.

He laughed at the little whining sound you made in response to him stopping, "Not yet," he whispered before he entered you.

Your back arched as he filled you up so entirely, leaving you clinging to him once again. You were already so close to your climax and he could feel it as he moved in and out of you at a steady pace, making sure to hit your sweet spot each time. Your moans got louder as he tugged at your hair again, blending an almost perfect amount of pleasure and pain. Your eyes rolled back as he let out a moan, sending you into your orgasm. You grabbed the neck of his shirt again and tightened your fist around it as you rode it out, feeling more sensations that you'd ever felt before. You could feel his trusts becoming uneven and his breath began to falter.

"Don't stop," you begged as you shook under him.

Determined to keep you in unbelievable bliss, he picked up the pace, pleased to hear you moaning his name as he did so. You felt yourself building up again and you could hardly imagine any more pleasure than this, but he took you right over that edge again. He felt you tighten around him and you saw his jaw tense before he came, letting his head drop as he slowed down. You felt limp underneath him and he felt the same as he collapsed on top of you, letting his head rest on your chest. The room was filled with only the sounds of yours and his soft breaths. You reached your hand up and pet his hair, smiling at the out of breath chuckle he let out.

"You've got me wondering why I waited around so long," he said.

You laughed, "It's alright, just means we have lots of time to make up."

"You're right on that," he said with a smirk as he closed his eyes and relaxed at the soft touch of your fingers in his hair.

You guys I love writing Sex Pistols and Clash stuff omg so please excuse the excess of these imagines, but I do hope you like them😅❤️