Roger Daltrey #2

Imagine Roger Daltrey daydreaming about you during rehearsal. He sang every song and counted down the minutes until you would come to pick him up. The last note of the last song finally played and Pete started giving notes while Roger impatiently tapped his foot.

"Okay, so I think if we put a bass solo there, we'd be good. What do you think, Roger?" Pete said, turning his attention to Roger who quickly nodded his head.

"Yeah, yeah a bass solo. Perfect."
Pete gave Roger a tongue in cheek expression as he watched him crane his head towards the window to see if your car had pulled up yet.

Roger looked back at the boys, who were silently smirking at him.

"What?" He said, looking back and forth between them.

"She must be quite a girl, yeah?" Keith said teasingly as he wiggled his eyebrows at him.

Roger's face turned bright red. He didn't have a response. He smiled to himself as he thought about what Keith said. Any other girl normally wouldn't have this affect on him, but you were very different and he couldn't figure out why. But he knew he couldn't get enough of you.

"That's what I thought," Keith said with a smirk.

The sound of a car horn interrupted their thoughts. Roger immediately jumped up.

"Don't get into any trouble without me!" Keith called after him.

"No promises," Roger said to himself as he laid eyes on you.

You gave him a smile as he opened the car door.

"How was rehears-"

But you were interrupted when his lips crashed into yours. He quickly unbuckled your seatbelt and pulled you over so you were straddling him in the passenger seat. You didn't hesitate to tangle your fingers in his messy blonde curls, pressing your lips hard against his and moving in sync with him. Roger was always unpredictable like this, but you looked forward to these little crazy moments with him, and this was definitely one of them. He was moving fast against your lips, making it a challenge to keep up with him. His hands roamed down your waist as your hands moved to cup his face, giggling when he gently bit your bottom lip. He let out a sigh as he began to slow the kiss. You began to pull away but you felt him tug you back, causing you to let out a laugh.

"Should we skip dinner and go home then?" You said through a laugh as you met his blue eyes, which had a happy glimmer in them.

"We can do whatever you want, love, I'm just happy," he said as his hand brushed your cheek.

"I'm happy too, Rog," you whispered as you fell in love with the way he was looking at you in this moment.

He pulled you back in for a long kiss, a gentler one this time, but it made you feel just as giddy as the last.