FIVE.

I woke up the next day regretting the moment that henny touched my lips. I made a mad dash to the bathroom to puke.

While the amount of liquor I consumed wasn't enough to make me feel crappy as hell this morning, it did manage to not sit well on my stomach. Hence why I just let loose my stomach contents into the toilet. Afterwards though I felt pretty good.

There was a knock on the door and I cleaned myself up a bit before going to see who it was. I looked out the peephole to see Julian. How the hell did he know where I lived ?

"Who is it ?", I shouted just cause.

"Ya future baby daddy", I heard him say. I opened the door to be greeted by his smiling face. I smirked and bursted out in laughter. "Future baby daddy? Really ?"

He shrugged. "How did you figure out where I stayed ?,"I questioned him.

"Your homegirl spilled the beans", He said as I let him in. I was going to kill Lee.

I closed the door and looked over at him taking a seat in our living area. He was dressed in a white tee made out of some weird but nice material and some black jeans and white sneakers, along with a black and white beanie. He looked super nice. Meanwhile, I looked like I just rolled out of bed, which I had.

He looked at me and I finally spoke up,"Soooooo why are you here?"

"Thought we could get the rest of your homework done today", he stated. I nodded. "And I wanna take you out after ....", he trailed off.

My eyes got wide.  "L-like a date ?", I asked. He blushed,"Yeah. A date mama."

He wanted to take me on a date ? Out of all the amazing mixed and foreign girls at this university he's choosing me ? The average one ?

"Thats if you wanna go?"

"Of course I'd like to go!", I smiled. He mirrored my expression. "Cool. Let's start on your homework.".

"Let me go get my books and brush my teeth before you die from my morning breath", I told him.

He laughed,"Aight."

I rushed to the bathroom. Once I got inside I let out a squeal of excitement. HE ASKED ME ON A DATE !

I texted Lee and told her before pulling my wild hair into a bun, doing my morning face care routine, and brushing my teeth. I grabbed my math homework and made sure I had a pencil and calculator as well.

When I was finished, I made my way to the living area to see Julian nose deep in a fashion magazine we kept on our coffee table.

I sat on the couch and he closed it and threw it back in its spot before turning to me and clapping his hands. "Lets get started."

After an hour and a half we had finally finished my homework. I wanted to rejoice.

"Thank you so much. I could have never done this by myself", I told him truthfully. "No problem mama. Now go get ready unless you trynna go stunt in pajamas."

I laughed and went to get ready. As I entered my room I heard my phone start to ring. I looked at the caller ID to see it was my mom.

"Hi momma", I answered.

"Dont hi momma me. Where have you been ? I haven't received a call from you in weeks."

I sighed. "Sorry mom. School has me super busy. How are you and dad?"

"We're fine darling. I love you and just wanted to see if you were okay. "

"I know. Thank you. I have to go. Love you!"