SEVENTEEN.

*unedited so excuse typos* explicit content warning (not that i think anyone cares) ENJOY:)

Julian sat me on the table and began kissing me gently as his hands traveled down in between my thighs. 

I shuddered once I felt him start to rub my clit through my panties. I couldn't believe I was letting this happen.

He moved his lips to my neck and began kissing there as well and I moaned at the feeling of both his lips and where his hand was occupied.

He brought his lips from my neck and reached behind me. With a sweep of his arm he knocked everything off the table.

"Lay back mama", he mumbled. I did as I was told and he pushed my dress up before pulling my panties down and off in one swift motion.

I was breathing hard at this point. I couldnt say I wasnt nervous. This was only the second time a guy had seen this much of me.

He leaned down kissing me softly as his fingers made their way back to where they were and he continued rubbing.

"Mmm..", I let a moan slip out and I felt him smirk through the kiss before breaking away.

He spread my legs and I felt his hands sliding down and he got a grip on my thighs before his head disappeared and I felt him run his tongue straight up to my clit.

My back immediately arched and he gripped my thighs tighter bringing me down closer to his face.

He continued his licking and made his way back up to my clit where he began to suck it gently.

"J-Ju-...."

"What mama? I know you don't stutter" he mumbled against me and started to flick his tongue across it as I felt him insert fingers into me.

I gasped and no words could find their way out of my mouth. I grabbed his head and tried to push it away when he started pumping his fingers inside of me.

"Stop with that quiet shit Kareem. I wanna hear you" he said still moving his fingers in and out of me.

I let a moan out and he chuckled and smacked my thigh, "Let it out mama."

"Shit Julian" I moaned loudly and he smiled.

"You taste good baby" he said and my eyes rolled back as he started moving his fingers faster making them curve up and hit a spot that made me cry out.

He continued that while his mouth moved to flick at my clit again and it was too much. I couldnt take it.

"Fuck Ju I can't"

"You can't? You cant what?" he said still continuing what he was doing.

My eyes rolled back and I felt a build up inside of me. My heart was beating rapidly and I didnt want this feeling to stop.