EIGHT.

*unedited* Added the LA Confidential just cause I love le song:)

One month later .....

The semester was coming to an end and I was ready for summer to start already. I wasn't taking any summer classes so I was free to do as I pleased.

I was currently chilling with Lee at her photoshoot. She was busy dressing her models as I just sat around enjoying the atmosphere and eating.

My phone started to vibrated and I looked down seeing I had gotten a text from Julian. We had gotten closer since that day at his house and I would assume I was his girlfriend but he hasn't asked me yet. I didn't want to be one of those "What are we?" kind of girls so I've been kind of just going with the flow.

I unlocked my phone to read the message.

JuJu: Where you at mama ?

Me: Lee's photoshoot. Why ?

JuJu: Did you drive ?

Me: No. She did. Why ?

JuJu: I'm coming to get you. Whats the address ?

I yelled out at Lee,"Aaliyah whats the address here?"

She stopped what she was doing and walked over to me.

"Why are you ditching me for your man ?", she said with a smirk.

"I'm not ditching you. He's not taking no for an answer", I replied.

"Mhmmm, go ahead to your dick appointment. I'll text you the address." I rolled my eyes and she took out her phone and texted me the address.

I copied and pasted it to a text to Julian and locked my phone. "Its not a dick appointment", I told her. Me and Julian were no where close to having sex. All we had done was kiss each other.

"Yeah okay", she said as she smirked and gave me the side eye while switching away. "Make sure ya'll use a condom boo. Love you. "

"Yeah Yeah bye. Love you", I said while getting up. I grabbed my phone and small purse before making my way out the door. Julian said he'd be here in a few minutes.

I took it out my phone and played a few levels of Candy Crush before hearing a car pull up. I looked up to see Julian's G-Wagon in front of me.

I got in the car and he leaned over to peck me on the lips. "Wassup babygirl", he said with a smile. He looked super nice today. He was wearing a black graphic tee with some light blue jeans and black shoes. He also wore a denim hat that was the same color as his jeans and a few chains.

"Hey, Where are we going Ju?", I asked curiously.

"To the mall. I wanna but some new shit", he said.

He grabbed the aux cord and handed it to me. "Play whatever your heart desires."

I giggled before grabbing the cord and playing Broccoli by DRAM & Lil Yatchy.

We both vibed out to the music as he drove to the mall.

--

We got to the mall and were browsing around different stores.

Julian went into a few shoe stores and got a pair of Timbs and some white chucks.

We were now in Pacsun and he was buying jeans. While he looked at the jeans I wondered over to the women's section trying to find a pair of shorts I had wanted to splurge on but didn't have the money to the last time I was here. "Aha!", I said as I found them. They were 20% off today. I had gotten lucky. At least I thought I had until I went through them and saw they all were smalls or extra smalls. I had a generous amount of booty and thighs, these wouldn't fit half way up my leg. I started to wish I was a bit smaller so I could fit into these.