TWENTY NINE.

Happy reading:)

Happy reading:)

Kareem Marie Landry

We drove in silence for a few minutes until Julian spoke."What you wanna eat?"

"Ummmm can we get Checkers?"

He nodded and drove to one. He ordered for us and we decided to go back and eat at his house.

We got to his house and he opened the door and I almost cried tears of joy seeing this place again. It hadnt beeen years or anything but I missed just laying around here all day with him. It was my favorite activity.

"You can change if you want. Your clothes still here" he said and I smiled.

"I'm okay for now." I kicked off my heels and he sat the food on the coffee table before going upstairs himself to get changed I guess.

While he was gone I grabbed the remote and sat on the comfy couch flipping through channels. I finally decided to watch Lilo and Stitch. It was showing on disney channel and I couldnt resist the urge to watch it.

Julian came back downstairs dressed in some sweats and a white tee. "Why you aint start eating mama?"

"I was waiting for you."

"Why?"

I shrugged. "Its impolite to start eating without the other person."

"Touché" he laughed. He sat down beside me and we grabbed our food starting to eat.

"You childish" he laughed at me watching Lilo and Stitch.

I frowned and hit him with a couch pillow."No i'm not. This is a classic if you must know."

"Why the fuck is jit so bad?"

"Who Lilo?"

"Yeah. Her ass bad as hell. Our daughter cant be like that. I'ma end up fighting her.'"

I lowkey smiled when he said "our daughter".

"You look like her" he said eating a fry and pointing to Nani.

I laughed. "How?"

"Ya'll both got them slanted eyes and yall both thick. Yall almost the same color too. You just a lil lighter."

"I guess if you look sideways."

"Whats her name?" he asked.

"Nani."

"Thats what i'ma start calling you."

I frowned."I like mama. It makes me feel special."

"But you hate Munchkin so I gotta replace it" he laughed.

"You right."

We finished up our food and he threw our trash away before coming back and joining me on the couch.

He laid down with his head in my lap and closed his eyes as I played with his beard. "I missed you" I blurted out and he smiled.

"I missed you too mama" he replied.

"I'm sorry."

He opened his eyes and looked at me,"For what?"

"Taking so long to talk to you."

"There is no reason for you to be apologizing Kareem. If you weren't ready then you just weren't ready."

I felt myself about to cry. Why the hell was I crying?

He sat up and grabbed my chin. "Look at me mama."

I looked up and met his eyes. "I love you and aint shit gone change that. I fucked up and I know I hurt you but I swear on my life that shit will never happen again."

"Why did you do it though? Was I not good enough for you?" I

sniffled.

He frowned. "You more than enough for me. I wasnt in the right mindset and I felt like since you hurt me I wanted to hurt you too but that was wrong and look where it got me" he chuckled.

I nodded,"I love you too."

He pulled me into an embrace and kissed me.

"I'm tired" I mumbled feeling sleepy all of a sudden. He turned off the tv and carried me upstairs laying me on the bed. I closed my eyes ready to go to sleep.

"You sure you dont wanna change?" he asked again sitting on the edge of the bed.

"No. Too lazy" I mumbled flipping over and putting my face in the pillows. I Inhaled and smiled. They smelled like him.

"That dress look uncomfortable as fuck to sleep in." I felt the bed move and opened one of my eyes seeing him walk to the closet.

I started drifting off when I felt the bed move again. "Sit up" he said smacking my butt.

I groaned,"Noooooo,leave me alone."

He laughed and I felt him unzip my dress before flipping me over.

"What are you doing?" I mumbled.

"Changing you. Trynna go to sleep in this tight ass dress. Might wake up dead from suffocation" he joked while pulling it down and off my body.

"How would I wake up if i'm dead?" I giggled.

"When did this happen?" he questioned and I opened my eyes to see him looking at my chest. I had been adventurous with Lee and she got a tattoo and a web piercing while I got nipple piercings. It wasnt something I would usually go for but I thought it was cool on Rihanna. Plus Lee kept egging me on about how nice it would be cause I had small boobs

and how much Julian would probably love it.

She sold me with the "Julian would love it" part.

"Dont touch em. They still hurt" I mumbled.

"Its sexy as fuck Kareem" he said lifting me up and pulling a tshirt over my head. I knew it was his because it was kind of big on me and it smelled like him.

"Thank you JuJu."

"Yeah Yeah. Take yo tired ass to sleep" he said and I turned over getting comfy.

After a while I felt him slide into bed with me. He pulled me on top of him and rested his hand on my butt.

"Goodnight" I mumbled and he laughed.

"Goodnight mama."