REVERSE

April 21,2016
💕Perrie💕

Music Legend Prince has die at the age of 57.

"Oh my goodness!" I let out a cry. The girls (Leigh Anne,Jade and Jesy) comfort me. They know how much I love him and his music.

"Pez please calm down." Jade tried to tell me but I won't stop crying.

"No! Jade he's gone! I'll never be able to tell him how much he inspired me and who I am today! Hell no I won't calm down." I got up from the group of girl who are my best friends. I love them dearly and they helped me through tough times but this is not the same.

"I'm sorry I have to snap on you but just leave me be please."

I leave to room of the hotel we are in and went to mines. I sat myself near the window,looking at the rain fall in my hometown of South Shields,England.

I think what's bugging me in this situation of Prince is he was in a elevator

I think what's bugging me in this situation of Prince is he was in a elevator....Alone. That's what's hurting me too,he was alone so nobody could have helped him.

I dugout my journal and the pen I saw in sight. Then I started writing furiously about my thoughts and feelings.

Dear Diary,

I,Perrie Louise Edwards is officially had enough with the world. Today showed life is short in more ways.

The one I love and look up to left me and the world in a flash. Here one day and gone one night...Quoted by thee great Michael Jackson.

But this is about someone I listen to everyday and even dyed my hair for him. Never got the chance to meet him but I know he was a wonderful person.

As for me,I want to go where he is or tried to stop him in time. Why God? Why Prince?

I might be in a girl group that is doing pretty well for five years,I moved on from my Ex fiancé and loving single life. But then this happens!

It's only been two hours since they release his death to the world and it's cries all around the world.

I miss you Skipper,you might know me but I know a lot about you.

Perrie

"Perrie please come out. We have a show in two hours!" I heard Jesy yelled while knocking on my door.

Sometimes I wish they would leave me be,dear god!

"Coming!" I said back quickly and stuffed my book in the bag. I hurry up and changed in some black jeans and a long shirt with some sneakers.