WRITTEN

July 20,1990
💕Perrie 💕

I left..in a hurry too. Soon as that concert was over I zoom over to the hotel in a taxi. I usually go with everyone else in the limo.

I'm chilling in my apartment without any care in the world. I'm away from them mostly Prince who's highly pissed that I left but I highly don't give a flying fuck.

"Girl! I know you here me!" I turned slowly from my car. I just got back from the store and I don't know who the hell this is.

When I saw the face from the distance I began to laugh. What the hell is Morris doing in L.A.?

I walked over to him rolling my eyes. He smiles standing next to his porsche. He reach for my empty hand and kissed it. I saw a flash which mean.....Paparazzi. But I don't care he and I are just friends anyway even though he has a major flirting problem.

"Hello Morris. What you doing in L.A.?"

"Hey girl, you know I get around. You live here?" He says pointing to the huge gorgeous penthouse apartment building. I nodded my head.

"Where's ya boy Jerome? I haven't since y'all in a few months."

Then there was Jerome popping his head out the car. "Here I am little lady. How are you?"

"I'm alright Jerome. Got a break from y'all crazy ass friend." I laughed.

"Man skipper is something though."

"Y'all wanna come up for a while?" I asked starting walking towards the front doors. Jerome got out the car and Morris came with him.

I know they would make me laugh at least for a while.

///💜\\\

After having a very interesting conversation with Morris and Jerome,they left but I promise them that I would hit up this club with them later.

It's was a knock at my door while I was reading a magazine in my living room. I got up and head to the door. Once I open it, it was no one around but a box there. I looked around again and picked up the box then close my door.

I sat it on the coffee table and looked at it.

Is it a bomb?

Or a gift?

I don't heard nothing so I lifted the top off and looked inside. It was two tapes and two notes. I opened the first one.

Hello Perrie,
Of course U did the opposite of what I told U not 2 do and left. Yeah I'm mad but I miss U. I miss your face and body that I hope 2 actually touch it more than pleasuring U. These tapes R songs that I wrote about.... U. 'The Question Of U' I wrote this months before meeting U but like I said I saw U in my dreams. And the other is 'She's Always In My Hair'. I think the title is pretty explanatory. Listen to them both then read the next note.

~Skipper

I took a deep breath and put one of the tapes in my player. Seconds later I hear whistling or so I think. Then his voice came in. Prince has such a sweet smooth voice that makes anything sounds good.

Must I become naked? No image at all?
Shall I remain upright? Or get down and crawl?

Those lyrics got to me strong and the chorus leading to the guitar solo. This might be one of my favorite song by him.

But not it's time for the other. I think I like this one also. It's very rock yet funk in the mix. And it's definitely about us as friends or whatever you would call our relationship.

Whenever my hopes and dreams
Are aimed in the wrong direction
She's always there
Tellin' me how much she cares
She's always in my hair

I listen to this one about two or three more time because I'm so stuck to it before putting back in 'The Question Of U'. I sat back on the couch after changing the tape to read the next note.

Now that U listen 2 them...What U think of them?
Look outside your window and then tell me...

"No fucking way!" I ran to the window of my home and look out in front of the building. There he was. I saw him from 9 stories up. I waved my hand for him to come up.

I can't believe he just showed up outta nowhere!

About five minutes later I heard a knock at the door. I answered it while smirking at him.

I let him in without saying a word. We sat on the couch looking at each other while his song played over again.

"You know,I was so hot that you left. After I tell yo ass not to." Prince took off his glasses but still kept his stare on me.

"I'm 24 years old not 2. I can make decisions for myself. Thank you for the lovely songs also." I calmly said. He grabbed my hand and began rubbing it.

"My pleasure princess." Prince leaned over and kissed my lips. He was about to pull away but I was earning for more.

He pulled me closer which landed me on his lap. I grind on him,his hands roam my body especially my rear view.

Prince pulled away from the kiss while smiling. "You want this baby?"

"Badly" I say back quickly. He hungrily started kissing my neck as I giggled at his eagerness.

He got up and I wrapped my legs and arms around him. Prince surprisingly know his way around my place for only being here about four times.

Prince carried us up the stairs into my room. He basically dropped me on to the bed and we started undressing each other.

But then I stopped us. Prince looks very confused at my actions. Before I say anything he does.

"Perrie,I care about you and I will never ever hurt you. Just let me love you." Prince words came out sweetly as he caress my face gently. "Will you let me do that baby girl? Huh?"

"Yes."

///💜\\\ To be continue..

Hiiiii😏 hope you like this chapter😘

I was going to start the sex scene but it's like 7 in the morning and I have summer school😔 (I failed my exam but fucking 3 points)

But the next chapter definitely will started there😉

See ya💕✌🏽️