JOKE

💜Prince 💜

     What the actual fuck?! I know this mother fucker didn't just....But he did! Perrie eyes connected with mines when they broke the on stage kiss. Her eyes was filled with fear and tears forming already. I was beyond angry that I walk back to my dressing room. My mind started going crazy.

How could they do this?

Algee was a good friend of mine until this shit. Then Perrie, oh god Perrie. She obviously was shocked but then again it seems like it was plan perfectly. It was a knock at my door taking me out my thoughts completely.

"Go Away!" I yelled but the person kept knocking. I got up and angrily opened the door.

"Oh good the nigga that kiss my girl is here. What you want you backstabbing motherfucka?" My emotions was through the roof. Algee pushed me inside then closes the door.

"Prince chill man. It's not what it seems." He tried to convince me.

"Nigga you kissed my girlfriend. Fuck out of here." I sat down in my chair turning to the mirror. Algee was walking back and forth.

"Perrie wanted to get you back for something. Y'all had some fight and she neglected to tell me that you two were fine now so the plan was done. I obviously didn't know so I kissed her. I'm sorry man."

I looked at him with wide eyes. "She what?"

"Listen P. She loves you I know she does. It didn't help that I went along with it so go easy on her." He says. I was dead silent but then began slowly laughing. Algee was thinking I was going crazy. "You aight?"

"You know I have get her back right?" I said catching my breath.

"Prince man what you thinking about?"

"Gee she likes playing with my feelings. Perrie ain't like no other girl man. I gotta get her back but in a joke way." I run through my hair. A few minutes went buy and I started smiling like a crazed person.

Let the games begin Perrie.

//💕\\

💕Perrie 💕

    How could I be so stupid? After me and Prince made up I just forgot all about Algee. I'm dead and so is Algee. Oh no Algee!

I ran off the stage finding Prince was nowhere to be found and so was Algee. My legs ran through the halls as people I pass said how good I preformed. All I was worried about was Prince firing Algee and he didn't know the story. I got closer to Prince's dressing room seeing Algee looking at me then going inside.

"Fuck!" I got to the door then went inside. The two men was staring at each other intensely. Prince angry eyes looked at me then him.

"What you two pulled was out of line, you know that right?" Prince gritted his teeth. I was shaking as I looked at Algee.

"P, it wasn't Algee's fault. I plan everything okay just stop." I said calmly. He let out a laugh before looking at Algee.