FOUND

Same day
💜Prince💜

-Recap-

The drive was short to the Lake where me and Perrie always have a good time. Since she's been gone I've haven't ate,sleep,and surprisingly haven't had the strength to write.

I parked the car and got out then walked down. Memories started the fill my head. It was like I could see them.

Perrie and I talking the first here,to us having a picnic,that night I left her in the cold rain but came and got her. The time we made up in the car and many other great times.

Perrie didn't leave the universe. I remember the information we got a month ago. She wouldn't even exist anymore. That means.......

She's dead.

"I'm going up to you Perrie." I say as my face was streaming down my with tear. In my head was a gun,I raised it up to the side of my head.

This is it.

"Don't do it skipper. I can't see you in pain."

Soon at I was about to pull the trigger,that voice came clear to me. I put the gun at my side and turned slowly behind me.

"It's no reason to do that. Everything is going to be fine." It was Perrie but not really.

It was look a version of her that was an angel. My eyes couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"Says who? You left me Perrie! And now we get to be together."

She shook her head 'no'. "You and Perrie can still be together,Prince. I'm not really Perrie just an illusion of her. Prince only you can make this right. So you better hurry."

I looked away from her and shook my head. This is crazy and can't be happening right now.

"How? She died. It said when she goes back then Perrie won't exist anymore. She would just turn into an angel which is you."

"Nun uh. Skipper just go back home and find Perrie. She's somewhere where she loves to think." With that the angel disappear. I was quick to my car and got inside going back to Paisley Park.

Somewhere she loves to think is.....??

///💕\\\

The concert hall. That's where she sends her time thinking and writing.

I parked the car as fast as I could. I ran inside the complex with my staff looking at me like I'm crazy. But I don't care I need my baby.

When I got there she was gone. I never felt so defeated. That I had my chance,I missed it. I could just screamed. And I did.

I screamed,cried and even yelled at myself. I did this! It's all my fault she's gone. And I don't care what anyone says, I'm getting close to her even if it kills me.