VIDEO

April 6,1991
💕Perrie 💕

"Wake up!" I smacked Prince ass trying all different ways to get this man up. "I have to be at studio B in two hours and you said your coming."

He rolled over as I was on top of him. His hair was covering his eyes and a lazy smile planted on his face.

"If you get off of me then I can go." He laughs. I rolled my eyes and got off of him.

"Just hurry up." I said while heading to my bathroom.

  Today I'm doing a video for Comic Relief which is a charity event. I went to Ghana last month to meet with the families to talk about and see the poor conditions they live in. Doing this video will get the word out on what we need to do to help all families and people around the world to live in better conditions. It was just post to be a dance video but Prince through out an idea of me singing also. The song is 'Word Up!' and I love the choice.

"Get back here,mama." Prince says while getting out of bed. I turned on the water for our shower then going to the doorway.

"I'm here." I smile slyly. He grabbed me by the waist,giving me a hungrily kiss on the lips. Prince began tugging at my underwear as we backed into the bathroom. I pulled away while biting my lip teasingly.

"You can't get enough,can you?" I said then unhooking my bra but hold on the cups.

"I can't get enough of you. That's for damn sure." He told me. Prince smiles and looks in the mirror as I undressed.

"Same here darling." I blew him a kiss before hopping in the running hot water and closing the door right behind me.

My shower is basically all glass so I can see Prince right now,putting his hair up. The steam from the water fogged up the clear glass. I wrote a note backwards for him then knocked to have him turn around.

I wipe down some more of the steam to show my face and pointed to the little note.

It's says 'P+P=?'

Prince laughed and erase the question mark and exchange it for a heart. He then came in pulling me into another kiss. We stood over the water as it rained on us.

"Would like lavender or cherry blossom?" I asked after we pulled away from our steamy kiss.

"Lavender." He answered then grabbing it. Prince opened the body wash and pour some onto his hands.

I wet my hair and close my eyes as I rubbed around my scalp. Suddenly I was met with hands on my body. A moan slip out my mouth as Prince's hands grasp my breasts.

"I would do something in hear but we can't be late."

I wish we could...

///💜\\\

💜Prince 💜

"Okay Perrie,we need a few more shots of you for the video and then a quick photoshoot." This guy said to Perrie who was listening to every word.