TOKYO

August 30,1990
💕Perrie💕

Tokyo is one the places I had the chance to go to when I was with the girls of Little Mix. All the rest of the shows are in Japan and it's been crazy but fun.

Prince and Sheila are still together. And it's hurt the see them just kissing around and stuff while we confess our love to each other weeks ago.

He sneaks off to my room into the middle of the nights and gave me side looks here and there. I just got along with it because I know that he loves me......I really hope he does.

But guess what? Morris Day and The Time is joining us on these last days. I bet your wondering, 'Your going to start some shit?'.

Well not start but I did tell Morris the next time I see him we can go out. We made it clear on the phone if we do go out it's just as friends.

I was post to be at the Tokyo Dome fifteen minutes ago and I'm not just getting ready. My hair is all over the place but I think it like this. I put on my 'Tokyo' shirt,jeans,sneakers and my coat. It's a little chilly here.

I didn't tell you how Prince said that he doesn't like his girls in jeans. Bitch! I'm going to wear my damn comfortable jeans weather you like it or not. Fuck out of here!

My sunglasses was on and I left out the room. It was car waiting for me outside with paparazzi surrounding it. I rushed out to the car fast.

I looked out the window as everything pass by me

Let's see what happening today...

///💜\\\

My window was down as we pulled up the venue. The wind blew through my hair. Once the car stopped, I hop out the car heading into the gigantic stadium.

Everyone was scattered around during many things for the show. I walked closer to the stage with a smirk on my face at Prince who was playing at the piano. He glanced over at me smiled.

"Perrie! I swear you are a deaf hoe." I heard a very familiar voice. I smiled and turn around to see Morris.

"I'm not a hoe, mother fucka." I walked over to him and gave him a hug. "Nice to see ya."

"I will say the same for you." He looks at me as I took off my coat and handle it in my arms. I giggled and gaze away.