OBEYING

July 26,1990
💕Perrie 💕

You ever feel like your world is just pause by someone and they think of have ultra power on you.

Me right now. Prince push the time ahead two days for us to go back on tour. So I couldn't go on my date with Morris. I'm highly pissed but I realize that Prince is so fucking jealous and it's so funny. He got a girlfriend and shit while he's worried about me.

We are now in Spain now and I've never been to such an exotic beautiful place before.

Everyone is out exploring and I'm in my room thinking about this man who is making me very confused about me and my feelings towards him. Prince is one of the most mind blowing person I ever met. In good ways but mostly bad.

He thinks it's so funny that I miss my date with Morris. Little do he knows I might just reschedule it. I'm telling you I'm a sneaky chick once you get to know me. Don't play with and you won't get hurt.

He and I still aren't eye to eye after the whole weed situation which it truly fucking crazy. I'm 24 years old and I can do whatever I want.

As I got dressed for the day as I heard banging on my door. One heel was on but I went to the door anyway.

"Coming! Coming!" I said going to the door.

I opened it up seeing Miko and Cat outta breath.

"Girl! Prince and Sheila are going act it. You gotta see this." Cat says as Miko nodded along.

"Okay hold up." I went back to put on my other shoe and made sure I looked alright. Can't be looking raggedy in front of my side piece right?

 Can't be looking raggedy in front of my side piece right?

We left my room and head to the elevator. I looked at both of them.

"So what happened?" I asked.

"Prince had this girl call their hotel room and Sheila picked up and currently cussing him out." Miko says with a smirk on his face.

I have to say Prince had this coming to him. I told his ass that one day it's all out in the open if you can't be sneaky and sly. Of course he always has been stubborn as hell.

"You heard the girl name?" I asked also as we stopped on the lobby floor.

They both shaking their heads 'No'. Cat was pissed off a bit. Sheila is her best friend so she's definitely on her side.