SICK

Before I start this chapter,watch the first clip💜 It's Perrie and Jade(her bandmate),it's too cute and funny.The song is 'FUNKNROLL' by our lovely Prince💜

July 9,1990
💕Perrie💕

What a great way to spend the next few days..

I caught some sort of throat virus and I'm still performing. I didn't tell anyone because I don't talk during the day that much.

And guess who's 24 today?This bad bitch right here! I'm excited a little but I know I have nothing plan.

Nobody knows expect Prince. I think he remember. He's too busy fucking Sheila wherever we go. It's annoying because their room and right next to me.

Am I jealous?

A bit but fuck it ain't nobody bring me down on my birthday. The best way to make someone wish they had you is to show them you don't need them. He's been acting like an ass anyway towards me. Ignoring me,saying sly rude comments,and lots more. I don't know what's his problem but he doesn't have worry about me anymore. I'm getting out of his hair tonight after the show.

Tonight is our last show before we take a two week break. I already had Krista get me a plane ticket for Los Angeles. I need a break for being treated like shit.

Everyone is meeting for breakfast in a private place in the hotel. I put a little makeup on and left on my pajamas but slip on my sneakers.

 I put a little makeup on and left on my pajamas but slip on my sneakers

I step on my room seeing Cat,Miko,and Doctor Fink. I catch up with them.

"Hey guys." I gave Cat a side hug. She was also pajamas. Shit it's too early to change.

"Hi girl....Happy Birthday." She whispered the other part. I forgot I told her too. But that's it.

"Thank you." I whisper back and smiled.

We all went down there and it was loads of people here. When I mean everyone is here I mean every fucking one on this tour.

I got me my food and sat at the table with the people I talk to. And of course Prince and Sheila are there too. Prince kept looking at my shirt in disappointment.