8

Justin

The smell of frying bacon and hash browns brought me out of a deep sleep. The first thing my body craved as I awoke was coke, although there was none in the house. Maybe an actual meal will be just as good.

I ripped myself off the sunken lounge and dragged myself to the other side of the house where the kitchen was positioned. 

I followed the trail of the bacon scent until I found Anita, one of my maids, rotating from one fry pan to another.

On the big island in the center of the room Camilla sat with a half  empty plate, laughing along with Anita.

She kept her focus in Anita's direction, and ignored me as if I wasn't even there.

Anita finally noticed my presence and quickly pulled out a plate. I sat down next to Camilla scooting in close to the counter.

"Good morning Mr.Bieber," she smiled at me, filling my plate with hot food.

"Didn't think you would be here today Anita," I fixed a fork in my grip, scooping a mouthful of hash brown.

Anita has worked for me a couple of days per week for the last year. I didn't think she would be here since we were gone for the weekend.

Camilla still ignored me, so I coughed a little bit to get her attention.

She turned her head in my direction, but looked uninterested, but tense in my presence. Her eyes were puffy and her face was flushed, her hair was damp and sat on top of her head, which confirmed the strong, fresh aroma that flowed from her.

"How are you feeling today?" I keep my stare on her, but she looked away.

"I've been better," she blankly replied, wiping her eyes with the back of her hands.

"You have a nice house," she lowly speaks, looking from the floor to the ceiling.

A smile curled on my lips. "This is what you get when you're a good racer," Camilla laughs and shakes her head. "What?" I raise a brow, shoving more food into my mouth.

"I mean, I'd flaunt this stuff too if I wasn't already breaking the rules." She sighs, playing with the remaining meal on her plate.

"Why don't you? Just go buy nice things, don't worry what people think," I dusted my hands on my jeans, feeling Camilla's stare on me.

"Are you stupid or something? You realize I'm a girl, and girls aren't allowed to race. Flaunting the money I get would be a disaster. I mean, The most valuable thing I had was my car, but now that's fucking gone. Staying on the low is the best way to stay out of shit."

I roll my eyes and let out a heavy breath, "Well I guess its too late for that now, anyway."

"Yeah, thanks." Her voice crackled.  Jumping down from the stool she placed her plate and cutlery in the sink, thanking Anita for the meal she had prepared for her. She walks out from the kitchen, probably back up to her room.

Anita spins around from dishes with a small smile on her face. "She's a lovely girl, Mr.Bieber. She's really hungover, don't take her too seriously."

I intertwined my fingers together, with my elbows propped on the counter. I slowly nod my head, taking in what Camilla had just said.