21

Justin

I had another shower, considering I smelt like chlorine, and got ready for the night.

Cam wanted to go somewhere, so I thought I'd make it a surprise. I told her to be ready by 6, which gave us plenty of time.It was around 5:30 now and I was pretty much ready.

I stood in front of the big mirror in my bedroom, examining over my outfit to make sure it was appropriate enough for what we were going to do. I paired a simple white tshirt with ripped denim jeans, and a thick camo jacket to top it off. I picked up a random pair of shoes from my closet and made my way downstairs.

The boys were having a game night, therefore they were gathered around the tv, eating crap food and yelling at the screen. None of them took attention to me, which to be honest I didn't care. They can have their fun here and I'll happily go have more fun with Camilla.

I feel like she's the only person that can make me feel happy lately. Being in her company gives me a high no drug does. She pushed me over the edge today with her whereabouts, but I couldn't stay mad. I didn't want her to be mad either, even though I nearly suffocated our friend, and pushed her in the pool.

I hope what I've planned for her makes her as happy as she makes me feel.

The sound of shoes tapping against the marble floor caught my attention, spinning on my heels I face the ever so stunning Camilla, shyly rubbing at her arm. She wore a loose fitting shirt along with a pair of shorts- something I haven't seen her wear before. Her hair was tied up into a ponytail ontop of her head, a few strands hanging out here and there.I took in every feature from her small frame, sheepishly smiling as she stood their in silence.

"You ready?" I spoke lowly enough not to distract the boys.

"Yeah." Camilla replied, making her way to the door as did I.

I ran ahead of her and opened her side of the car for her, waiting for her to get comfy before I shut it. I jogged over to my side, got in and made my way out and down the driveway. After a few minutes we got onto the main road, and I made our way to our destination. I'm going to an area I haven't really been to before in downtown LA, I hope I get there fine.

After turning down a few wrong roads, we finally made it to the location. I parked my car and turned off the engine, looking at the big dark building that sat before us. Cam gave concerned looks as she stared towards the building, "Is this some brothel or something?"

"Why the fuck would I take you to a brothel? Look at the sign." I laughed watching her peer out the window to the flashing sign that was obviously massive ontop of the building.

"A roller skating rink?" She looked at me with excitement in her eyes, though a confused smile lingering on her lips. "Since when would Bieber go roller skating," She joked, pushing my shoulder.

"There's not much more open on a Sunday night," I quickly replied, defending myself in a non serious way.

Camilla simply shrugged her shoulders and got out from the car, I followed behind watching her strut her way up the stairs and in through the entrance of the place. Since it was a Sunday, the place was fairly empty other then the few kids and young couples that skated around the rink. The ring looked like it hit its peak in the 80's as the music was pretty much still from that era.

After paying at the front desk, Camilla and I got our size of skates and made our way to the benches that were across from the rink. We sat down opposite eachother, I began to untie my shoes and slip on the skates, but Camilla beat me to it.

"I haven't skated for so long," Camilla squealed sitting on the edge of the bench, gripping tightly to the seat so she wouldn't slip over.

I finished lacing up my pair and stood up, Camilla still struggling to get used to the wheels on her feet. I held out my hands which she happily accepted, standing up the wheels slipped from underneath her, face planting right into my chest. I fell back into the bench, making us both laugh. As Camilla pulled herself out from my chest, both her cheeks were burning red, "I'm so, so sorry," She full on belly laughed, covering her mouth as she let out endless giggles.