11, 2

Camilla

As the first hour went by, I was startled when the garage door swung open and Lewis made his way in with boxes stacked in his hands. He gently planted down the boxes and told me what was what. I thanked him for getting what I needed, and expected him to leave. Instead he sat a couple of feet away from my feet and observed how I worked.

For the next hour Lewis didn't leave my side. When he first sat down, I could tell he was unsure what to think as a pistol was bulging out the side of his jeans. Soon that disapeared, and we actually had good conversations. We talked about me, ending up in this place. He even helped me scrub the grease off my hands.

He recommended that I leave because he knows what Za and Brandon are like. I also learned their names. But to be honest, I didn't care what the others think, and for sure I was going to be leaving sometime in the future.

Before Lewis left my company, I asked him if he knew how they found out about me, but he didn't have a clue. He practically just repeated what Justin had told me in the first place.

I worked on the car until around one in the morning, so I decided to give up for the night and come back feeling fresh in the morning.

//

I woke up to the sun burning through my eyelids. I threw my hands over my eyes, rubbing at my puffy tired eyes. I clicked on my phone, letting me know it was 11:46am. I scrolled through Instagram, the top post being Justin, from 5 minutes ago. Of course.

@justinbieber: Good morning 😏 come see me race this thursday night

I knit my brows together, confused that he had already organized a race. I'm sure he'll be happy to know that his car will be ready sometime today.

I get ready for the day, throwing on a pair of baggy jeans and a hoodie. I bounce down the stairs, to meet the familiar Anita cleaning the counter tops.

"Good morning Miss- you're still here Camilla?" She tilted her head to the side, not expecting me to still be around. I smiled down at the ground and nodded my head.

"It's not as bad as you'd think. I grew up hanging around boys, nothing I'm not used to." We both shared a laugh as she continued to wiping down the benches. She offered to make me some breakfast, but I politely declined, popping a few pieces of bread in the toaster.

Heavy footsteps made their way into the room, Justin's nose high up in the air.

"What's cookin' ?" He asked, darting to the stove where there was nothing to be seen. His appearance kind of shocked me, forgetting he had only just woken up and was wearing nothing but a pair of shorts.