34

Justin

"Basically- three members from each squad will be selected to race. There will be a starting point, and a finish point in the race, with no set route. Whoever gets to the finish the fastest and most strategically, wins." I stated to Camilla who sat on her bed, cross legged with a cloud of disappointment that shadowed her.

"So... you could go any way to get to the finish line?"

"Yes. You could go around the whole city if you wanted- I mean that would be stupid," I lightly chuckled, finally getting some sort of smile out of Camilla.

"And you've only done this once?" She questioned, looking up from her lap.

"I always win, do you expect me to have done it more then once?" I sheepishly eyed Camilla, intentionally trying to be cocky to get her out of her mood.

"Usually the same goes for me too," She let out an over exaggerated sigh, holding her chin with her hands.

I sat down beside her, allowing her to rest her head on my shoulder. We both had been awake until day light, keeping each other company. A couple of times I fell to sleep, only to be shaken awake by Camilla. She can ramble a lot when she's tired, and I don't think she was going to sleep any time soon.

It was almost seven in the morning when I decided to leave the nest Cam made and head down stairs, in search for something that would give me energy.

I pecked her lips before leaving the room, letting her know I'll be back. I put on some water to boil and made myself a cup of coffee, cupping my hands around the warm mug letting it soak through my hands. I hopped back up stairs juggling the cup in my hand, trying not to spill the contents while being half asleep. I sat back down beside her, the smell of coffee now thick in her room.

"When will the race be?" She continued her anxious rambling, tugging at her bottom lip with her teeth.

"In exactly a week from the race you just did, Mark or someone will announce the route on the day." I replied, swirling the liquid around in my mug. "You know what  will be exactly a week after that?" I smirked, eyeing Camilla off as she sat with a blank expression.

"My birthday." She said with little to no emotion, yawning and complaining about being tired to change the conversation.

"C'mon, you're turning nineteen. What do you want to do?" I nudged her on but she simply shrugged her shoulders, sighing once again. She needs to get rid of the mood of hers.

"I don't really celebrate my birthday. We could just get dinner or something."

I grunted, holding in a laugh. "Dinner? We'll celebrate your birthday the Bieber way. I know how to throw a good party," I edged her on, making her roll her eyes.

"Yeah great, a party with all the friends I don't have." She playfully scoffed, taking all my words as a joke.

"Let me organise something. I'm going to make sure you celebrate this birthday. I'm going to make sure it's the best birthday you'll ever have!" I exclaimed causing Camilla to cringe at my change of tone.

"Fine, but I don't want you to
go too crazy," She caved in, catching me in a kiss.

"Bieber and crazy mix well together though." I winked, making her scoff again.

She rested her head on the pillow beside me as I stayed sat resting against the headboard. She reached up for my hand and cuddled it like a prized possession, leaving kisses on the back of it.

"I want to sleep now." She mumbled and fluttered her eyes closed, keeping my arm tight in her grip.

Within seconds she was motionless and speechless... finally. Just kidding. She might ramble, but I'll never get sick of her voice.

Since I was trapped in her death grip and buzzing from the coffee, I decided to search up some stuff on my phone that I could do for Camilla's birthday. I wanted her to have fun, let loose a bit. I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do, but I had one particular thing in mind.

Camilla

I woke up some time after midday to find Justin knocked out cold asleep against the headboard, his phone in one hand, and the other with marks around it from me snuggling it for seven or so hours. Oops. I quietly ripped myself from my bed, in search for a cigarette from one of the boys from downstairs. I haven't had one for ages, and from last nights events I feel like I've deserved one... sorry J.

Za offered me one, lighting the end while the other end sat pursed between my lips. I took a swift drag before exhaling it into the atmosphere, covering my mouth as I let out a light cough.

"Are you sure this is just a cigarette, Za?" I questioned through thin eyes, watching him syly nod taking a drag from his own.

I watched him from the corner of my eye as I left the room, hopping back up the stairs to my room where Justin snored in his sitting position. I cracked open the balcony door and blew my smoke into the breeze, letting the rather relaxing feeling take over me. As I let out another cough I heard the springs in my bed bounce back behind me, only knowing Justin wasn't far behind me. He lightly slapped my bum before snaking his arms around my waist, causing my cheeks to a tint of pink.

"Hey baby," he muttered, leaving a kiss on my collar bone. "Where'd you ge that from?" he stared down at the smoke between my fingers, a dissatisfied look on his face.

"Za," I bluntly answered, breathing the substance into my lungs once again.
Justin roughly tugged it from my hand taking a drag himself, only to chuckle while spewing out the smoke.

"You know... you know this has weed in it?" He showed a cheeky grin, keeping the smoke for himself.

My eyes widened staring down at the stick Justin had between his lips, a smile tugging at his while a frown tugged at mine. "He told me it was just a cigarette... Justin I've never smoked marijuana before," I panicked holding a hand to my chest, watching Justin lean against the balcony too calmly.

"First of all, don't trust Za and his cigarettes, you're lucky it was only weed in it. And second of all, you'll be fine. Actually, it might even help with how you're feeling," He only so caringly smiled down at me, finishing it off so I couldn't have any more.

I accepted the almost too relaxing feeling that pumped through my veins, which only resulted in me and Justin to be bed ridden once again. He told me that he had already planned stuff for my party, which only made me somewhat nervous as to what he was planning. I got distracted by his beautiful eyes, nose, lips... I don't think I actually listened to ninety percent of what he said.

For the rest of the evening I made myself cozy on his chest, listening to the beat of his heart and the vibration of his voice that left endless smiles on my face, almost as if I was in some sort of dream where the world only consisted of me and him...

-
Short filler chapter for you guys. Just wanted to get something out for you lovely people. If you enjoyed please vote, and feedback is always welcome. So close to 4K reads already! ❤️

Mel xx