26, 1

Justin

Making my way down into the foyer I met with my squad- all wearing their black outfits and weapons slung over both of their shoulders. With my nod of approval we all made out way out to the Range Rover, Za calling shotgun, "Since Camilla always gets to sit in the front," he fakely sniggers jumping into the front seat.

Camilla waved him off laughing, squishing in between Lewis and Brandon in the back seat. The time was around midnight, and we were just about on our way to our first location. I eyed Camilla through the revision mirror above my head, a content smile plastered on her face.

"Everyone ready?"

"Yes boss." Everyone announced in unison, letting me know we were okay to go. I ignited the engine, ready to travel to the other side of the city.

Everyone cradled their guns in their laps and kept steady conversations the whole way there. Za kept on bringing up me and Camilla, but we both just shrugged it off, it was none of their business.

Ever since yesterday afternoon, things have been a little wierd between us. I couldn't stop myself from telling Camilla I love her. If it wasn't going to be then, it would have been sometime soon. Just as I open up, she shuts down. I can't let herself believe I'm using her. I promised Camilla that the world will be ours, but I just need to show it, prove it.

As the building began to become more out spread I knew we were close to our location, as this building was somewhat secluded out of the city. I parked the vehicle about half a mile away from the large garage, giving us perfect distance to be hidden.

We all quietly got out from the car, handing each person their own tear gas grenade. "Make sure when you throw this through the window, throw it hard." Everyone nodded lowering their gas masks over their faces, as did I.

We began to walk along the side of the empty road, light spilling out from the tall windows from the garage. Everyone stood quietly around me waiting for me to make the first move.

Throwing the grenade with all my power is smashed through the window, followed by the windows around it being smashed by the others' grenade.

Commotion and profanities were being thrown around inside the building, quickly to turn into groaning and faint screams of agony.

I busted open the side door with my shoe, pointing my gun up in the air shooting at the first few people I saw. Through a room near the back of the building poured out double the amount of men, more then I expected.

"Fuck!" I crouched down behind one of the three cars, reloading my gun. The air was thick like smog and everyone was using their shirts as masks, pulling out pistols and knives from their pockets as they made their way to us.

Camilla stared intensely through at me, also crouched down beside me. "Kill them!" I hissed pushing her out from behind the car, her emotion changing from scared to crazed.

Somewhat hesitantly she ran out ahead shooting like a mad man, perfectly getting everyone that popped up from behind objects. As I got up from behind the car my gun locked and loaded, a sharp hit to my jaw knocked me down, my mask flying off as I hit the ground.

Struggling to breathe I closed my eyes, searching for my mask with my hand blinded by thick gas that lurked around me. I opened my eyes for a second but the pain was unbearable, luckily locating my mask a few feet away.