20

Justin

10:05 a.m. I got up from my bed, took a short shower and got ready for my Sunday. I figured the others would still be tired, therefore still asleep. I bopped down the stairs, bumping into an anxious Lewis who was pacing backwards and forwards around the foyer.

"Bro, what's wrong?" I pulled him up by gripping onto his forearm.

"Camilla's not here."

"What? Of course she's here; I mean she wouldn't go far," I tried to reassure him and myself that she was still here, trying to hide the slight panic that flooded through me.

The moment was silent until Lewis parted his lips, "She didn't tell you where she was going?" He looked around the room trying to avoid eye contact.

"If anyone I thought she would have told you," I softened my voice, knowing the connection she has with Lewis.

He shrugged his shoulders about as confused as I was, looking down at his phone he scrolled through his contacts. I tapped my foot anxiously to think if she had actually left, where would she had gone?

"Do you have her number?" Lewis asked, looking up from his phone.

"No... But I might know someone who does."

Camilla

"I beat you this time!" I squealed, pulling off the helmet that covered my face, freeing my long, brown hair.

He turned off the engine of his motorbike and put his foot to the ground giving himself balance. "Okay, I'll give it to ya," Jaden laughed, shaking his head.

"I need some water," I kicked down the stand of my motorbike and hopped off, running over the the porch grabbing my half empty bottle of water.

I sat down on the stairs of the porch and looked over Jaden's massive backyard. I remember him always dreaming of having a beautiful house with a big backyard to build himself the perfect motorbike track.
I never thought he would be out here in California, doing as I was. I remember him leaving a few months before I did with little notice, though I'm glad he's met a great bunch of guys to share their dreams together.

Jaden made his way over to me, holding his phone to his ear as he was taking a phone call. He said his goodbyes to the person on the phone a shoved his phone into the back pocket of his jeans, giving me a concerned look.

"You didn't tell Justin you were coming?" His brows furrowed as he looked down at me with sweat dripping off his forehead.

"How did he... I didn't think he would of cared, and he was sleepi-"

"Cam, you've made him go into full panic mode, and you don't want to see him in full panic mode. You should of at least told him," He added, nervously fumbling with his fingers.

"I thought he would have slept in way longer, like he usually does!" I let out a heavy sigh throwing my hands down into my lap.

"It's too late now, he wants you to go home." Jaden kicked at the dirt beneath his feet waiting for me to reply.

"I've only been here for an hour," I pouted, taking Jaden's hand as he offered to pull me up.

I took off the rest of my riding gear as did Jaden. I followed him out to his car, getting into the passengers seat. He got into his seat and ignited the engine, leaving down the driveway as fast as he could.