40

Camilla

"What are you doing back here?" They asked with surprise, although their eyes were searching up and down Justin.

"We planned a quick trip... Surprise?" I waved my hands around enthusiastically, their attention still on Justin, who stood their like a block of ice.

"I'm Will, and you are?" Dad stuck out his hand to shake Justin's.

"H- Hi Will. I- I'm Justin." He cracked a small smile, embracing Dad's hand in a shake. I haven't seen him so choked up before.

"Nice to meet you, Justin," Mum pushed in, grabbing Justin in a short, gentle hug. As soon as she gave him air to breathe he scooted back to my side, hooking an arm around my waist.

"Is this your new boy toy, Millie?" Mum lowly cooed, but clearly still loud enough for Justin to hear. My cheeks grew hot as Justin lightly chuckled by my side squeezing at my waist.

"I'm just kidding. Happy Birthday from the other day sweetheart. I'm sorry I didn't call, we've been extremely busy, actually." Mum sadly told me, keeping a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"It's okay Mum, Justin planned an amazing Birthday and I loved every second of it." I forced a smile, Justin and I knowing I lied.

"Well that's great to hear. Come inside-"

"Um, there's a few more that will be staying with us." I announced, turning around to coax the others from the mini van. Ethan and the other boys slipped away from my sight, probably to go back to their Mum's garage where they spend their boring lives.

Za, Brandon, Lewis and Jaden came up between Justin and I, all individually shaking Dad's hand. His eyes slightly lit up as each boy greeted him, but Mum was slightly concerned as to what she had just got herself into.

The boys followed me into the house, their eyes scanning across every corner of the interior. This was probably tiny to them since they were used to big fancy houses in California.

"So... how long were you planning on staying?" Mum asked in a concerned tone, cringing towards the boys as they picked up random items from around the living room to look at.

"Like two or three days? Please let them stay." I whispered, peering at the others while Justin's hand was still glued to mine.

"Fine. Let me clean the spare room so they have somewhere to sleep." Mum huffed, turning to Dad who had made himself comfortable with the boys, asking them all sorts of questions.

"Will," He snapped his head around in annoyance but Mum kept a stern expression, "can you come help clean the mess in the spare room?" she tugged him away and Dad nodded with no hesitation, leaving me and the boys aimless in the living room.

"Why are you being so awkward?" I whispered up to Justin, lightly elbowing his side.

"I've never gotten to this stage, you know... meeting the girlfriend's parents." he lowly rasped, looking rather flushed.

I let a smile play on my lips which made Justin roll his eyes.

"So I'm your girlfriend now?"

"Only if you want to be." He smirked, squeezing my hand in his.

"Of course I do, Justin." I cupped his cheek with my free palm and left a kiss on his plump lips.

"Show me your room," Justin cheesed, pulling me towards the stairs. I hesitated for a second and he raised a confused brow.