38

Camilla

"It's your birthday, it's your birthday!" The bed bounced as Justin's voice rippled through the air, a faint chuckle leaving his lips after his words.

I pulled the covers higher over my face, grunting as I do so. I'm not always a morning person, and I wasn't in the mood this morning.

Justin tugged down the sheets, now hovering over me so I couldn't pull them back up. "Good morning beautiful,"He leaned down and left a small kiss on my nose, his cheeks full as a huge smile played on his lips. "Happy birthday."

"Thank you, you're so precious." I cupped his cheeks in my hands, taking in his gorgeous smile for a few seconds longer.

"C'mon, I made you breakfast," He delicately held my hand in his, leading me down stairs with him into the kitchen. I know it was early, but the house seemed oddly quiet.

"Where is everyone?" I skimmed my eyes around the house, only for no one to be found.

"You'll see them later. For now, lets eat." He presented a plate full of waffles; waffles he made himself. I know he can only cook a few things, but he knows how to cook them well.

He pushed a plate of three waffles towards me along with a bottle of syrup and freshly cut strawberries. "Thankyou, J." I smiled as I took the first bite of the sweet, fluffy waffle.

A smile of satisfaction and pride lingered on his lips, waiting for me to give my opinion before he dug into his own plate.

"I must admit, these are some fucking good waffles." I lightly laughed, making Justin do so himself.

"Of course they are, I made them," He winked and I shook my head.

We briefly talked between bites, finishing quickly only seperating in order to get ready for the day.

I just wore the usual; jeans and a t shirt, Justin didn't really specify that I needed to wear anything special. All of my favourite shirts were missing though, I hope J put them in the wash for me.

I met Justin in the living room, who was tapping his foot against the marble floor with his arms folded over his chest. He greeted me with a warm smile and looked me up and down. "You look beautiful, as always."

I felt my cheeks instinctively flash a pink tint. Breaking the silence Justin took hold of my hand, leading us both out to the courtyard where our cars were parked side by side.

"The fun starts now," a devilish smile lingered on Justin's lips, and I didn't know if I should be worried or excited.

He hopped into his car and I got into mine, switching our engines on in sync he gestered to follow him. We left the house, and I stayed close to Justin's tail as we cruised along the streets, at a legal speed limit of course.

This road was all too familiar to me, and I already knew where we were going. On our route to the destination Justin constantly sped up, slowed down, drove on the wrong side of the road, knowing I'd be in the drivers seat behind him finding it hard to contain my laughs. He was surely excited for today, and he wasn't afraid to show it.

We made it to the familiar big gates of Justin's race track, but today it wasn't locked shut. The gates were wide open, and the cheers of people only spewed from the entrance. I drove in slowly behind Justin, flickering my eyes over to the crowds of people on either side of me, who were cheering and yelling with excitment. Suddendly a bubble of excitement and nervousness built at the bottom of my stomach, the hums of my car keeping me calm.