16

Camilla

12:49pm. Fuck!

I quickly got up from my bed and put on some suitable clothes and tied my messy bed hair up in a high pony tail. Justin wont be mad, will he? No, he's not like that, I told myself.

I rushed down the staircase nearly tumbling half way down, tiredly jogging towards the meeting room. I pushed open the heavy door to display all the boys huddled around the table. A video was being played on the TV screen and they were all watching intensely. As the video played on, it showed me being exposed to the audience I raced in front of, then suddenly the man holding me fell to the ground as a gun shot went off. The person recording lowered their camera and looked as if he was running away, but caught Justin panicking as I left the scene. Justin turned off the video and they all looked to me with shock filled faces. I sat down in the chair across from Justin with a small smile on my face.

"Holy shit girl, you got eem good!" Za shouted, his mouth open in awe from my actions. The other two boys nodded agreeing with him but Justin sat still.

"We figured out he was from the Brotherhood, no surprises there." Justin continued. "The only problem now is that these videos are all over social media, and people know who you are." He pointed to the screen explaining his words.

"The point of us being here today is not for this incident, but something I've been planning for a while," Justin spoke, all seriousness in his voice. "We're here to take down the Brotherhood."

"The fuck bro? Are you crazy?" Brandon speaks in a high pitch tone.

"No way Justin. My cousin Ang-"

"He's on our side. I threatened him with his and your life and he didn't hesitate. He's going to be great help for us as he will tell us everything we need to know." Justin quickly answered putting Za in his spot.

"If we just roll up at the warehouse with guns, we would all get killed instantly." Lewis added, with a confused and worrying expression.

"Lewis, we are not fucking stupid. We're going to go to parties, meet ups, races. We'll take them out little by little." Justin sat impatiently in his chair, all the boys sending him confused looks.

Justin pulled himself up from his chair and slammed his fist on the table. "Aren't you sick of being under these old guys' control? My dad knew something about them, which got him killed. We have tolerated things for too long, way too long. We need to get rid of them." Justin paused and his frown softened. He shook his head then looked towards me. "We are going back to our old ways boys, and I'm not taking no for an answer." He clenched his jaw tight and the other boys rose from their seats.

"You're right, bro. Enough of their shit. They think they're protecting the streets, but their just fucking it up!" Bradon shouted through gritted teeth making Justin smile. The others cheered along, but Za kept an unsure look on his face.

I kept still in my chair, watching them hype themselves up. Justin looked down at me, fakely coughing to get the boys to calm down.

"This time next week we will begin our first job." He sat down straightening out a few pieces of paper that were on the table, reading off of them.

"They are throwing a boat party out at Santa Monica. Angelo has managed to supply us with some details. About 20
or so men will be there, and possibly Clayton. We have all the weapons and ammo we need, all we need to get onto is our explosives guy and get a few bombs. We will drive our cars to-"

"Um... What will I be doing?" I held my hand up as if I was in school and all the boys snapped their head towards me. I wanted to prove to Justin that I could do what they do, I wanted to make him feel as if I was worthy of being in their squad.

"You just wait and see." A smirk grew on his face, which made me somewhat uncomfortable as to what he had planned for me. I sat back in my chair with my arms folded over my chest, keeping my attention on Justin.

"For the next seven days, I want you to work on all of the other cars. Until you're done, I'll tell you what you'll be doing." He said making me lift a brow.

"Fine, I'll get them done as soon as possible. Just supply me with the money for the parts I need." I said, him agreeing with a nod. Working on the cars wasn't a big deal as I thoroughly enjoyed doing it, I just wanted to know what he had planned for me.

//

"Two cars down, one to go," I sung, dragging out the 'o'. Justin stood behind me with his his arms crossed, watching me finalise the Range Rover.

"Wow. You got these done in three days? I'm impressed," He spoke ever so sarcastically. I rolled my eyes.

"Like you can do better, aye," I flicked my hair over my shoulder with the few fingers that weren't coated in grease. He jokingly threw his hands up in the air looking off to the side because he had no words to reply with.

I've been pretty isolated for the past few days trying to finish these vehicles, I just wanted to know what I was doing in this 'mission' of his. It was probably nothing major anyway, I bet.

I stood up straight and shuffled over to the metal sink with my arms out stretched, motioning Justin to turn the water on. I grabbed my grease soap and washed away all the sticky oils under the running water. Justin watching over me as I do so.

"Me and the guys are gonna have a few drinks tonight, you can join us if you want," He mumbled turning off the tap.

"It's a Tuesday," I blatantly said, receiving a laugh as if I was stupid.

"Who cares? Its gon' get lit!" He spoke acting all thug, throwing his hands up in the air making wierd hand signals. I shook my head at his childish behaviour and shrugged him off.

"Okay, I might hang around for a little bit," I softly answered, he stopped acting all douchey and settled down.

"Really?! Okay, cool, a few friends are coming over. They're bringing all the goods," Justin shoved his hands into his pockets and rocked on his heels.

He lead me into the house through to the loungeroom where Za and Brandon sat. They were both sipping from bottles of alcohol with rap music echoing throughout the room. I sat opposite them being forced a can of beer into my hand. I looked at it questionably and Justin chuckled.

"Girl I know you can drink, I witnessed it all in Vegas," He pushed me on as I took a small swig. Eventually Lewis joined and he sat closest to me, looking a bit out of it. The three boys continued to chatter for the next half an hour, and I suprisingly got somewhat tipsy, before the door bell rang.

Justin sprinted towards the door, letting in a few unfamiliar voices. They followed in his shadow to the living room where I could now see the three boys.

"Camilla, this is Lucas, Alex and-"

"Jaden!" I squealed jumping up from my chair. I ran across the room and I wrapped my arms tight around his neck and he squeezed at my waist. He let me go and looked down at me with a wide smile.

"Long time no see."

-

Hmmm who do you think Jaden is? Someone Camilla was not expecting to see. Hope yall enjoy and don't forget to comment and vote! Thanks loves x

Mel
(unedited)