27

Justin

A week had passed, and no one had still heard a thing about Camilla. No one knows where she went, or where she was going. All I know is all her money and belongings are still here, and she clearly couldn't care less.

What I did I didn't expect to be forgiven, I fucked up her life. Not only by dobbing her in, but by dragging her out here with me.

If only I wasn't so infatuated the first time I saw her face, I knew she was going to have to be mine. I couldn't let her just be a figure in my imagination, and I needed her back.

It was about noon on Friday and I was in my make shift gym, giving myself something to distract me.

A harsh knock on the door jolted me from my work out, "Come in," I sighed watching Lewis squeeze through a thin gap in the door.

"Hey bro," he spoke lowly, sitting down on a piece of equipment, "You okay?"

"Yeah man, I'm fine. I'm fine." I gently sat up, patting away sweat with the edge of my shirt.

"I love her, bro." I admitted, sipping from a bottle of water as Lewis stared at me with sad eyes.

"I know, we all do- I mean not like you do," he quickly defended, getting a chuckle out of me.

"She'll be back. She has nothing else but us."

"She's used to being alone, dude. Don't get your hopes up." I sighed,  heading out to my bedroom down the other end of the hall.

I stripped off my clothes and stepped into the shower, washing away my work out and my worries. I let the hot water sting my shoulders as it rolled down my body. I winced as the water soaked my wrist, seeping through the huge bandaid that covered fresh stitches.

I turned off the shower and stood in the middle of my steamy en suite, staring at myself through the tall mirror. A faint yellow bruise laced my jaw, and another one stained my cheek bone. I pressed my finger hard into the side of my face, leaving a white print as I released it off of the bruise. I stared dead into my own eyes, the thoughts coming back to my head so I quickly shook them away.

I brushed my teeth and finished getting ready, I grabbed my car keys but a voice stopped me from stepping out the front door.

"Are you sure you're okay to go out?" Lewis asked with concern in his tone.

"Yeah, I just want some fresh air."

"Okay, well if you're not back in a couple of hours I'm going to ring you." He ended with that, giving me a big hug.

I drove out to the Hollywood sign as I wanted to go for a jog along the hiking track out there.

I parked my car at the bottom of the hill and began to jog, the sut beating down on me as I made my way up the hill. I needed to clear my mind, have a sense of clarity.

After jogging for about half an hour I stopped in the shade of a tree, cupping my knees in my hands as I breathed heavily and my heart beated quickly. I felt my vision become slightly dizzy, and thats when it all came back to me.

//

"Justin, open the fucking door!" violent banging against the door snapped my last inch of conciousness back to reality, feeling my eyes become heavy as I laid against the ground.