8:Pretendin' A** Bitch!

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
Leslie POV (Cookie in MM)

  "Hey BB, ain't you goin' to school? Its almost time" Cookie, ma baby sis called up in ma room. She besides Montana is my number one girl and probably, my mama.

She calls me BB(Baby Brother) whenever she needs sometin' like right now but she's right,if I don't geh ma ass up, imma gon' be late. Yesterday was cool hangin' out with Aleeyah. Damn! She knows how to turn a nigga's ass on. I don't get why Montana isn't cool with her.

Imma try and sort her out coz I hate it when I ain't in roll with ma bestie. It sure kills me.
  "C'mooon Leslie..." Cookie peeled off my blanket. I groaned at her with her pouted lips. Bet her to act all childish buh she got some killin' looks I sometimes can't help admire.

  "Fine I'm up. I know you didn't come all the way to ma room to wake me up. Wha' do you want?" I tried keeping my eyelids open as I spoke.
  "Why yo' thinkin' like DAT?! I just wanna see ma BB's face. That's all" she tried sounding convincing buh I know she lyin'. I gave the quizzical look as she kept roaming her eyes around my room.

  "Okay fine, you've got me. I need you to drop me off at Louisa's. Pleeease"
  "Don't gimme that look coz imma gon' drop you off anywhere you wanna go"
  "That's ma baabyy" she kissed ma cheek and rushed out.
  "Imma wait up downstairs!" She announced.
  " iight" I replied lazily. I stepped outta ma bed and head to the bathroom, got down to ma personal business, took a fifteen minutes relaxing bath in the jacuzzi to help lighten my Monday mood. Gosh, I hate Mondays asf.

Got dressed in simple ash T-shirt, a striped blue and black hoodie, a denim shorts and an air max. Not too classy but I ain't some guy who jokes with his fashion style. Got to the dinning room and the family was round the table. Mom's a professional doctor and Dad's a former NBA player but now coach, so you can imagine the lifestyle and having only two kids, ma sis and I .

  "Heyy baby, how was your night?"
  "Good mama. Dropped in late last night but am all good" I replied taking my share of the food served by the maids.
  "So, how's basketballing in school?" Dad believes I have his potential in sport and Cookie has mom's.

  "Nun much at all. Smooth as the ever. The big game's coming on. I hope you would come?"
  "We wouldn't miss it for anything baby" mom joined in. One thing I love 'bout ma folks is, they may be busy as hell buh they make sure they've got some time for their kids.

  "I think I better head on now. You ready Cookie?"
  "Aye cap'in. See you mama. Bye daddy"
  "Bye baby." Gosh, am going to school drama. We got into my car and drove first to Louisa's then to school.

"Wadup nigga!" Wade slapped hands with me as I stepped out of my ride.
  "Good to see you bruh" I replied back coz itz always good to see ma hommies.
   "Hi wade, wouldn't you say hi to me?" Cookie cooed. Cookie is loved by a lot especially most of ma friends.

  "How can I not say hi to miss cutie. Still glowin' as ever" he gave her a bear hug.
  "You bet "
  "How did you end up here today?"
  "Well, I just decided to follow him up to school. You know, I miss you guys and Montana... Yh speaking of Tana, she didn't show up during the weekends and trust me, that's unlike her" Wade looked at me which made me feel uncomfortable.

  "Come on boys, anything the matter?" Cookie pressed on.
  "The thing is..." Just as I was 'bout to begin, I heard Montana call out to Cookie.
  "MONTANA! Awww missed you like crazy" Trust ladies to scramble when they meet up.
  "Missed you too. Here, I'd like you to meet Diamond. She's new here" I saw her shyly taking Cookies hand and her cheeks flared up when she caught me starin'. I couldn't help but wink. Honestly, Diamond has this special beauty which is rare and I can't help but admit, any man would kill to have her...any man like myself...Jeez! Hell no! Am with Aleeyah and she is cool...