22: Gotta Make Things Right.

Leslie POV( Aleeyah in MM)

  "Gon' whoop yo' ass aaand into the net! Yeah!" Wade jubilates and I sighed. I wiped off beads of sweat from ma brows takin' the ball.

We've been shootin' hoops like an hour and Wade has scored ten times in our three games and I...nothing.

My mind was somewhere.

I bounced the ball three times ready to hit this one. Wade bolted up against me buh I manage to swerve under his arm. Right when I was 'bout to shoot, the ball slipped.

Wade took it and won again...

I head to the bench clearly disturbed.
  "Yo dawg, wadup? Sad I whooped yo' ass?" He snickered makin' me crackle a lil' bit.
  "C'mon tell me, wadup" he joined me on the bench dryin' his sweat.

I sighed heavily.
  "Its Aleeyah". At the mention of her name Wade tensed up.
  "Look, I know you both has got the beef for no reason buh..." He cut in sharply.
  "Oh boy I've got reasons. Hell, Aleeyah is damn rude and she ion know why she should have embarrassed Daya like that".

  "Daya meant no harm buh your so called gurl had to ruin it all. Trust me bruh, I ain't down with how she been treatin' Daya". I gotta admit, he's right.

But Aleeyah behaved like that coz she felt jealous and I know she got nothin' to be jealous 'bout buh she felt hurt and its all my fault for her yellin' at Daya and she gettin' jealous.

Such a dickhead.

  "So what am I gon' do now coz ion wanna loose Daya and Aleeyah".
  "Man, you maybe with Aleeyah buh you nah for her". I raised a questionable brow.
  "Da hell are you talkin' 'bout?"
  "Damn Les, I see the way you've been checkin' Daya out".

  "I saw how you was checkin' her out at the mall and you were blushin' like mad". I chuckled buh deep down, I was...nervous.
  "You makin' stuffs up Wade. Daya is my friend and..."
  "Oh really? A friend you wanna badly see every goddamn day or a friend you gon' get messed up coz she sad or avoidin' yo' "

I can nah believe I've been doin' all this...well, maybe I've been checkin' her out buh never knew it was clear to see.
  "Okay Wade, we tryna solve a pro here and you twistin' the whole damn thing". I tried actin' serious so he can quit sayin' things that's gettin' me hella nervous.

  "Alright bruh. All am gon' tell yo' is you should try and apologize to Aleeyah if you feel sorry and then make Aleeyah apologize to Daya, openly. I bet everything is gon' get solved."

  "We both know Daya ain't the pro buh miss tantrum is". He muttered under his breath angrily loud enough for me to hear.

Imma just brush it off coz he was pretty upset at what Aleeyah pulled. I was too.

  "You feel me?" He nudged me playfully and I nodded slightly.
  "I think I better get to it. I've been tryna call her buh she ain't pickin' up".
  "Then I guess, you show up at her house and confront her. That's all." I thought 'bout it and found it to be a good idea.

  "I think that's tight". A smile crept up my face. Wade just rolled his eyes pretty irritated.
  "I guess you go get a shower coz dawg, you stink like hell". I stared at him sarcastically.
  "Boy, I ain't the only one stinkin' here coz you are too".

I smacked the back of his head and he made a funny face makin' me laugh hard. Wade has been my brother since preschool and he ain't actually from the same famous society level as I am buh we hit off right from the moment we shared the ball.

Wade and I are more closer than the other boys. Ain't sayin' they different buh Wade's just more than a brother to me.

  "So you goin' somewhere?" He had already showered up whiles I had a chitchat with ma mom in the kitchen and now dressed up.
  "Yea, meetin' up with Tammy coz we gotta get over our actin' script.'' He replied gettin' his looks on point and his perfume.