47: A Secret To Cover A Secret.

Diamond POV( Diamond in MM)

"You okay?" Tana nudged snappin' me outta ma shock trace. I just managed an on-off smile. This is the shockin' sight ive ever encounter.

I thought...I thought... I-I...Oh Gooood!

This gurl is such a HOE! How could she do this Leslie even while she claims she loves him. I felt my heart pound in anger as I watched her appear with Jamal actin' all saintish!

My fist were curled in dragon balls and I would've had no greater joy in smachin' that smug on her face.
I just wish I had the strength to tell him buh... Pain gripped my heart so hard coz I know I can't tell him.

Flashback***

Narrator's POV

After Diamond had closed the door, she was ridden with shock, was darn speechless and froze just outside the door. Meanwhile, Aleeyah gave Jamal last kisses before goin' outside to confront Diamond.

Just as Diamond sort to tell Leslie heading out, Aleeyah grabbed her roughly taking her into some dark corner.

"Let go off me Aleeyah. How could you be so wicked". Diamond blurted in anger clearly hurt at what she saw.
"Would you keep yo' darn voice else imma rip out yo' damn hair". Aleeyah scolded grabbing her tightly.

"You can't do nothin' coz today, imma expose your..." She cut in speakin' in gritted teeth.
"Shut yo' damn mouth up! Now listen and listen good you fatty. If youo think you gon' blab you darn mouth 'bout what you just saw..." Aleeyah let go of Diamond smirked evilly.