59: Diamonds For The Diamond Girl.

2 weeks later....

Diamond POV

August Alsina: Drugs woke me up from my phone as my ringing tone. Damn! I love that song. I smiled stretchin' as it played. I bolted up suddenly.

"Today is ma baby's birthday!" I beamed widely as I quickly brush my teeth, took my bath and got downstairs only to see her in front of a large bowl of ice cream.

"Daya!" She had be accustomed to the name Daya since that's what she uses when we outside.

"Yessssss baby". I quickly wrapped her around my arms as she smeared ice cream on my cheek with her lips.
"Look what Miss Ramony gave me". She pointed to her vanilla ice cream.

"Hmmmm yum! Can mommy have some?"
"Mmm....nope. Am sowy buh this baby is taken". I laughed at how protective she was actin' over her ice cream.

"Happy birthday honey." I hugged her so tight. How she had grown and now she six. Am such a proud mama.

"I hope you got me a present?" She stood akimbo on the chair.
"Of course! Mama has always got presents for you". Miss Ramony said hangin' her arm around my shoulder.
"Really?" She gleamed.
"Mh-hm. Nah until you go and wash..." Before I could complete my sentence, she was upstairs.

We both laugh hard.

"Gooooood mornin' everyone!" My mouth was dropped dead. Everyone was here. The boys, ma gurls, Leslie and Taffy with Ruby who has gone for their mornin' jog were with them.

We hugged and kissed.

"Where's the birthday gurl coz we all got presents for her". Leslie said. Just in time, Akiylah was down and all dressed up and she styled her hair all by herself.

My baby has sure grown.

"Wow!!!" We all roared in admiration.

"How do I look?" She posed.
"You beautiful"
"Adorable"
"Cuuuute"
"Stunnin' "
We all complimented her. She smiled runnin' into Leslie arms.

"Now where's ma present?" She turned serious lookin' at Leslie.
He smiled puttin' her down before out. When he came back, he was holdin' a cute puppy.

For the rest of this mornin' we kept givin' her more and more gifts.

"For my gifts, am givin' my baby here a trip to Disneyland!" Miss Ramony announced and I couldnt help buh laugh hard at how Akiylah jumped in joy.

That's how we ended up in Disneyland. It was beautiful.

Miss Ramony took us in her private jet and we checked in in her hotel. It was such a beautiful experience, havin' with my family, the people I love.

I was helpin' Akiylah on a rollercoaster when I felt Leslie starin' at me. I was feelin' all hot. It got worse when he came up behind me.

"You look beautiful". He said in that cool smooth deep sexy ass voice. Butterflies were all in my stomach and my knees were all wobble.
"Thank you". My voice was in a squeak. I cleared my throat and looked away before I embarrass myself.

He turned my face towards him and I was so flushed by touch.

"Can we walk together?" I can nah believe my body yelled in excitement when he suggested that.
"S-sure..." His fingers entwined with mine and the rush of heat course through my veins.

We began walkin' and talkin' and I got used to him like always.

Ever since his breakup with Aleeyah, we had become closer friends. He turns to me when he's in need of anything buh it just don't feel right because ion deserve his trust.