10: We're Goin' Campin' II

Previously, Diamond and her friends would be goin' on camping but she seems not to agree coz she scared of being apart from her friends. Well guys, this camping is gonna be some interesting journey for each and everyone especially... I think I'll keep the details :)

Diamond POV(Taffy on MM)

"Still worried 'bout the campin'?" Montana just hit the right cord.
"Some'in like that"
"Come on Daya, its gonna be fun and by the way we gon' be there with you ".She tried convincing me.
"Yh baby girl and like what Leslie said, he's goin' to be there for yo' " I raised an eyebrow at the way the girls were smirking.

"Why are you guys starin' like that?".
"Don't think we didn't see the way he was starin' atchu."

Now, I need some air.

"Mmhhmm! Gurl, Leslie is into yo' coz even a blind man can see". Tamina said and both sisters seem to agree.
"Ion think so. I mean he- he's with Aleeyah" how the hell can he find interest in someone like me!

"Duhh, he's blindly datin' that witch buh foreal, Leslie is into you girl" I don't know what to say but I don't think it is true.
"I-i think I better head home. Thanks for the meals" I just couldn't just keep this conversation goin'.
"Okay girl, we'll see you on Monday" they all waved as I hailed up a taxi since I declined them on taking me home. I wouldn't wanna disgrace them with my home drama.

"You're back so early?" Taffy asked from the kitchen with my baby on the kitchen counter.
"Yeah, I was given an off-day and I just wanted to be with my family". Yh, even though mom treats me bad, she's my mama. I scooped Akiylah into my arms as I settled into the old creaky couch.

"Where's mama?"
"You don't have to ask. She got dressed up as a whore surely off to see one of those freaks. How daddy would be runnin' mad in his grave". I wasn't surprised but it sure hurts me to hear this 'bout my own mom.
"Please, stop callin' mom that. She is our mother". I know she may act unrespectable but she still deserves our respect.

"She maybe for you buh nah for me coz a mother doesn't act like that. Am tellin' you Daya and I know you know am speakin' the gospel". She joined me on the couch filing her nails. I couldn't agree less with what she's saying. I kept quiet.

"Hm! You ain't lookin' good Daya. C'mon spill it up". Taffy had this sensor to know if you've got something upstairs.
"Actually, Montana said something which has got me all worked up"
"What did she say?" Her tone made feel convince I could share my problems.

"Well, its just...we're goin' for campin' and you know how dead scared I am goin' on all those kinda trips coz..."
"Coz you get to be away from your friends and you scared to get in the wrong group. Right?" I nodded like a child.

"C'mon daya, its gon' be fun. Campin' is something you get to socialize with others but if you ain't comfortable with those around you, you could confide in your director and he or she would surely fix your pro for yo' ". I felt a lil' at ease buh...
"Buh..." Taffy cut in.
"But nothing Daya. You just being paranoid. Loosen up sis. You don't wanna disappoint Montana especially and cut me out on them gossips?" She pouted her lips like some kid.

"Pleeeese do this for us all..." I looked at her cute puppy face and then at Akiylah who was all smiley.
"Okayyy. Imma go"
"Yayyy! You hear that Akiylah, mama is goin' camping"
"Really mama?" Her eyes shone in delight
"Mmhhhmm" I hummed.
"That's gon' be way cool"
"It is cool cutie. Now come here lemme geh the helicopter started. *Gedagedagedagedageda*". I held her up swinging her making her look like she is flying as I tried sounding like an helicopter. Yeah, bad right.

She giggled enjoying all the tickles from Taffy.
"So you okay now, anything else?" Taffy asked as I placed Akiylah on my laps again. Ion know if I should... Nah, its nah important and moreover, the girls are just insinuating things. It is never possible that someone as fine as Leslie would be into some whale like me.

Never heard of something like that. His type is Aleeyah not a fat clumsy girl like me. Tears drew up in my eyes but I managed to hide it.
"No Taffy, there's nothing" I lied.
"That's my big sis" she hugged both Akiylah and I.

And moreover, who would wanna date a college mom? It is never possible especially for someone like Leslie...

What do you think about the opinions over the girls and Diamond between she and Leslie?

Girls....... Diamond?

Please read. Enjoy. Vote!